NT WHERE DO I GET ONE? VOL. GIRLFRIENDS

Thing about girls is.....as long as you put yourself out there and are not hostile/closed in then it'll come naturally. Make eye contact with every girlyou'd consider. Smile/smirk. If there is a spark then act on it. If there is no spark then walk on to the next one you'd go for.

In my mind I have the perfect women. I will never see a girl like this because she has the exact ****/#*!/hips/legs/face/personality. When I see a girl whofits as much of this proverbial bill as possible she's my 10/10 even though she might normally be a 7-8/10 t everyone els. Your 7/10 is my 10/10...weird Iknow. But the point is that i'm appreciating her beauty.

Girls have the same set of ideas. Eventually a girl is gonna see you and your gonna be her 10/10 even though you are typically far from that haha. Everyone hastheir ideal mate in mind. Just keep yourself avail and approachable and they will literally fall on your lap

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Thing about girls is.....as long as you put yourself out there and are not hostile/closed in then it'll come naturally. Make eye contact with every girl you'd consider. Smile/smirk. If there is a spark then act on it. If there is no spark then walk on to the next one you'd go for.

In my mind I have the perfect women. I will never see a girl like this because she has the exact ****/#*!/hips/legs/face/personality. When I see a girl who fits as much of this proverbial bill as possible she's my 10/10 even though she might normally be a 7-8/10 t everyone els. Your 7/10 is my 10/10...weird I know. But the point is that i'm appreciating her beauty.

Girls have the same set of ideas. Eventually a girl is gonna see you and your gonna be her 10/10 even though you are typically far from that haha. Everyone has their ideal mate in mind. Just keep yourself avail and approachable and they will literally fall on your lap
Great post.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by crazykicks4306

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

is your s/n your real name?
anton lavey is some guy who worshiped the devil..
nerd.gif

OP tryna avoid my question.

you down with satanism OP?
Yes as a matter of fact I am. It is pretty obvious in my sig....but back to the issue at hand. Where can I get one of those fresh off the boat Japanese girlfriends old white dudes be getting?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

Aite so my mom and aunt called me out for not having a girlfriend, insinuating that i was gay.

Dont take this offensive but unless im getting you confused with someone else, You have posted alot of suspect stuff before. Maybe its cause you joke around like that in real life too.
yes I joke around a lot but most of my threads/posts are genuine....
Ok so i checked out some of your post cause i have nothing better to do right now. I only looked for like 5 minutes so there's probably some more.

-You posted several suspect comments on the "Females beast too" thread including a post naming and describing your Niketalk man crushes
-You said you accept drinks from homosexuals
-You said "He likes fat white women, I respected him more when I thought he was gay. "
-I am against prop 8 too but you seem to frequent that thread ALOT
-You have a gay housemate

EDIT: Just wanted to add the point that since you say your not gay, Its easy to get misconstrued when you say stuff like this.
laugh.gif
.....tical was flattered.
2. Yes, yes I do....the economy is bad and drinks are expensive
3. Fat women are not a good look
4. I'm passionate about civil rights
5. I am also very open about how much I hate dude

Dude whatever if you know anything about me on this thread you know I really don't care less what people think of my sexual orientation

You choose to ignore the threads/posts about my sexual exploits with women/ stalking women i love/ hooking up with married women......get a hobbie son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

What are views satanist hold?

I'm curious.
..you asked.

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person andhe cries out to be relieved.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires.If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]9. Do not harm little children.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. Ifhe does not stop, destroy him.
[/font]

real story.

Aite so my mom and aunt called me out for not having a girlfriend, insinuating that i was gay. I didn't know how to tell mom that I rather have (protected) sex with !%*%@$ and random women I meet at bars/parties.

Anyhow I decided to give this gf thing a try, where do I start looking?
nerd.gif
I'm debating bringing a female model/stripper back for Christmas dinner.
nerd.gif

if you really want a FOB japanese girl, just hit your college's japanese coffee hour. but most of them are probably trash.

but there are a few gems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm curious.
..you asked.

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]9. Do not harm little children.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
[/font]
to add to that

[size=+3][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Nine Satanic Statements[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]from The Satanic Bible, [emoji]169[/emoji]1969[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]by Anton Szandor LaVey[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]français][/font][/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted oningrates![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychicvampires![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than thosethat walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, oremotional gratification![/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business allthese years![/font]

I'm curious.
..you asked.

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
[/font]
Wow. If you adhere to these commandments, you'll never get a girlfriend (that is, if they're not of the emo brand).

Carry on.

I like this one: 9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

What a parody. You know that these guys who made this were laughing a bit at themselves. They know it's not 100% serious.
Membership is only $200!!!

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]No tolerance for religious beliefs secularized and incorporated into law and orderissues-to re-establish "Lex Talionis" would require a complete overturning of the present in-justice system based onJudeo-Christian ideals, where the victim/defender has been made the criminal. Amnesty should be considered for anyone in prison because of his alleged"influence" upon the actual perpetrator of the crime. Everyone is influenced in what he or she does. Scapegoating has become a way of life,a means of survival for the unfit. As an extension of the Judeo-Christian cop-out of blaming the Devil for everything, criminals can gain leniency, evenpraise, by placing the blame on a convenient villain. Following the Satanic creed of "Responsibility to the responsible," in a Satanic society,everyone must experience the consequences of his own actions-for good or ill.

[/font]

I like this one: 9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

What a parody. You know that these guys who made this were laughing a bit at themselves. They know it's not 100% serious.
We are glorified atheists
pimp.gif

I'm curious.
..you asked.
Wow. If you adhere to these commandments, you'll never get a girlfriend (that is, if they're not of the emo brand).

Carry on.

So cause I believe children must never be harmed and animals may only be killed for food I can't get a gf......I guess I have a long lonely life ahead ofme.
ohwell.gif
This judgmental attitude, complete lack of open-mindedness andhypocrisy is why I left the christian church. That and the bible was written by man and i have no reason to believe any of it,

pimp.gif

and you're a 21 year old virgin

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

pimp.gif

and you're a 21 year old virgin
Sure bro, whatever helps you sleep better at night.
laugh.gif

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

HAHA

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

HAHA

laugh.gif
I'll be real I don't necessarily agree with all Lavey'sprinciples but I fundamentally my views on religion are in line with his.

a few I can agree with as well.....not enough to make me a supporter. Same with the Christian belief, as well as Muslim, Buddhist, Scientology and more.

I've created my own set of beliefs and lifestyle to follow that puts me higher than any plebe who follows someone else set of rules/beliefs/ideals.

And you don't need to pay $200 to join either hahaha. In fact the best part about my set of beliefs is the fact I'm the only holder.

Back
Top Bottom