NT, White Girl That Sleeps With Black Guys Haircuts?

And to add to this thread, I don't go for girls that exclusively date black guys. The next best thing to taking a girls virginity is being her first black guy. That feel when you give it to her good and she gets hooked :smokin

The quickest way to disarm white girls or white people in general is by wearing glasses and talking like you more educated like them.

These girls exist you just gotta come at them correct on some educated steez

Last edited:
What about the chicks that wear fake Jordans? They are usually with some really crusty and dusty fellas.

That's a lesbian haircut bruh.... trying to go around cali hollerin at chicks lookin like her will leave you dissapointed

That's a lesbian haircut bruh.... trying to go around cali hollerin at chicks lookin like her will leave you dissapointed
that's why her man is black and her two kids are biracial ... That's that haircut ...

Last edited:
wat da hell goin on now-a-days... every month its something even more profound or just dumber than the last month in terms of things going on in our society.... :rolleyes

In my experience, white girls that "exclusively" date black dudes make me uncomfortable. They try too hard to please your "urban" side and are obsessed with your blackness if that makes sense.

It makes total sense and I can't stand them

In my experience, chicks with team Jordan's white, native, Filipino or otherwise were all down with the team. I know this first hand.

Secondly, approach with glasses and speaking educated, then at that point it all boils down to looks.

"approach with glasses and speaking educated"

what... do you think we roll around with durags tied to the front talking like plies or something?

The internal stereotyping disgusting in here.

I remember when I was in school up in Tally. I would hang around FSU folk and was totally shocked by them preppy white chicks. Turned down alot of white chicks. Should have at least hit a couple

pimp.gif

Don't know about haircuts but
Tim's
Owns the seasons of fresh prince/ Martin/ Cosby show/ any of the Fridays
Talks down about white men in any way shape or form

Introduce me to a white girl/woman with this haircut, and this haircut will be a "white girl that sleeps with black dudes" haircut when I'm done macking.

Nah mean.

images

y'all kill me:lol: but i agree i hate the ones that are obsessed with black guys and let you know as if that is a positive. us as black men all know how we like to ravage our women in bed, why would i want to get with you when i know ten dudes are probably slaying you on rotation?

what... do you think we roll around with durags tied to the front talking like plies or something?

Son I don't know who I'm talking to, just my 2 cents. I also furthermore don't care who I'm talking to.

Wash ya face

Son I don't know who I'm talking to, just my 2 cents. I also furthermore don't care who I'm talking to.

Wash ya face
my post wasn't about how much you care about who your talking to... or whether or not you know who you're talking to..

It was about internal stereotyping... you have no comment on that part huh..

sws **** boy

my post wasn't about how much you care about who your talking to... or whether or not you know who you're talking to..

It was about internal stereotyping... you have no comment on that part huh..

sws **** boy

Then look in the mirror! Fall back with that internal stereotyping fambz. I ain't judge or stereotype no one with that line, pretty much stating the obvious. So your comments are apropos. You ol foul inept keyboard killer?

FOH with that SWS stuff too youngster

you already outted yourself...

"you need to act educated to get the white woman's attention"

foh

Besides my daughter's mom, every white girl I have ever messed with has fallen into my lap. I wasn't even trying to get them. From my experience if you simply laugh at their jokes and are humorous, white women can be had. There is some truth the glasses thing but I think It's more of nerds be the thing now.

So this is the "can white women be had by black men, if so here's how to catch one" thread now.

Hmm, interesting.
Well, if you see women in colors like that, you are already way behind in catching one, young padawans.
No diss but when you pull a white woman and don't even think about it as "pulling a white woman" you might be on your way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom