NT: Who do you think is the most hated NBA Player?

laugh.gif

Ruthless.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

wade_300_070227.jpg

enoughpre.jpg

If you need a wheelchair for your shoulder, what are you going to need after Star gets through with you?

roll.gif

"She's a Cougar"
laugh.gif

For me:

John Starks.

That numnut messed it up for all of us Knicks fans.

Now because of that I might not get to see a NY Knick championship ever in my lifetime.

On NT its DWade by far. I cant believe how much yall hate the dude.
Outside of NT, in the media its probably deshawn stevenson for trying mr. untouchable. I think Kobe is more accepted now and his hate has diminished vastly.

bowenkick2.jpg

It has to be Bruce Bowen. Everybody names Kobe, LeBron, Wade, and other big stars, but the ratio of love:pimp:e for them is closer to 50:50 more than anythingelse. For Bowen, it's gotta be like 70:30, 80:20. I haven't met anybody that proclaims themselves a fan of Bowen.

I'm telling you, it's Bruce Bowen, among NBA fans. Even very casual fans I know can't stand that fraud.

No no no and no. People dislike Wade, but Bruce Bowen is the most hated man by NT, and in the NBA.

On NT? Ginobili or LeBron. Also, I've noticed that a lot of the LeBron hate is packaged into "He's good, but....." phrases in a weak attemptto look less hateful.

I fail to see how it ISN'T Bruce Bowen, I mean outside of me, everyone thinks he's a dirty player, and is disliked outside the Spurs organization.There's people that we all don't like, Wade, Kobe, LeBron, KG, whoever because they're good or get star treatment, but Bowen, dude's juststraight up hate because they think he's a dirty player.

Back
Top Bottom