NT why are these barkleys so hard to find????

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

techinically its 5 times if u wanna count da lowtop OG colored joints and da first release that had a black tongue.

problem is alot of ya slept because these were dropping at da height of da dunk era..i remember posting pics of da all black ones wit

pics talking bout "
pimp.gif
copped" and NONE of ya were showing em love, but they sold well because weren't for ya, they were for da hood.

Your assumptions are always so wrong, and so funny

You really need to get off your block b. Going to college out of state is something I recommend to New Yorkers.
son, i've been on this site long eruff to see da rise and fall of dunks....NO ONE HERE CARED ABOUT BARKLEYS..it was strictly a goon/hood sneaker that it appealed to...why u think it was part of a all black pack with hmm, another

couple of hood favorites...da foamposite pro all black, and da tim duncan foamposite max all black...im talkin bout EZboard era.

The problem isn't you being on this board, it's you not getting off your block. You speak as if you're the hood diplomat, and you've toured hoods all across this country conducting polls and looking at feet. People in the suburbs wear Nike's too b

Originally Posted by sneakermane

HeeHeeHee....
happy.gif

I don't even know where my Air Force Max CB's are. I have some boxes to dig through
30t6p3b.gif

I was just trying to decide on what sneakers to wear for casual friday. You just helped me with my decision.

Your assumptions are always so wrong, and so funny

You really need to get off your block b. Going to college out of state is something I recommend to New Yorkers.
son, i've been on this site long eruff to see da rise and fall of dunks....NO ONE HERE CARED ABOUT BARKLEYS..it was strictly a goon/hood sneaker that it appealed to...why u think it was part of a all black pack with hmm, another

couple of hood favorites...da foamposite pro all black, and da tim duncan foamposite max all black...im talkin bout EZboard era.

The problem isn't you being on this board, it's you not getting off your block. You speak as if you're the hood diplomat, and you've toured hoods all across this country conducting polls and looking at feet. People in the suburbs wear Nike's too b
You know whats funny ninja is actually right ....  i do remember that era i was actually in school also but went back home for the summer and brought the barkleys back up .... peopele thought i had the ogs or this was some type  exclusve shoe ... but it can kind of weigh on your area.... all in all they did well in some areas... so both of your guys are right alot of the non og colors stayed on shelves for a while like wht/gry, blk red... blk blue i pretty much stuck to the og colorway

Originally Posted by j o 19

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I CANT FIND... THE NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO IN BLACK N WHITE-SUEDE %!@.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.. CANT FIND A 10.5 ANYWHEREEEEE I ALMOST MADE A THREAD BUT IDK IF IT WAS WORTH IT.. PROB WILL IF NOTHING COMES FROM THIS POST IN HERE.. 

Same here
frown.gif

can't believe i slept on em

no air force 180? booooo....

So upset with myself for beating my pair of air force 180s to smithereens.
Started wearing them to work & it was a wrap.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully they retro again after the Olympics drop.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

no air force 180? booooo....

So upset with myself for beating my pair of air force 180s to smithereens.
Started wearing them to work & it was a wrap.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully they retro again after the Olympics drop.
you know nike's not gonna drop that black blue and red pair for a long time b
laugh.gif
..u should've beat up da TONS of retro+ colors those came in.

im talkin STRICTLY on NT, there was no excitement for da barkleys HERE...offline though da 94 barkleys were smoking, matter fact, they sold out faster then da

jordan VIII's in white and red when they both dropped da same day.

i never thought those barkleys would be kinda fly. but i would rock them. a couple ppl at my juco have em but they aint rockin them right

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

besides foams and of course any numbered jordan the barkleys are the best retros out

i'd have to say pennys are better than barkleys, but barkleys are def up there. 

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

besides foams and of course any numbered jordan the barkleys are the best retros out

i'd have to say pennys are better than barkleys, but barkleys are def up there. 

i agree with you

I remember when the viii's and the barkley's dropped I was in NYC for the first time. The viii's we a wrap early and I had a little trouble finding the barkley's on fulton. I still have them and only wore them a few times so they are in good shape. I still want another pair of the newer retros as a back up though. Shouldn't have slept. I am also havin a little trouble finding trainer sc's 34 ed. in a 10.5.

Barkley's is OG colors are just too legit! everything likes the color scheme so old men who dont care about sneakers always pick em up..

You're right. I always sort of liked them, but not enough to pay full price, but they seem to just disappear before going on sale. Crazy thing is I don't even see that many people wearing them.
cant say it better. one of the toughest nikes i have ever owned. 

I love these shoes. Bought a pair when they released 2 or 3 years ago. Ran them into the ground.
pimp.gif

This is a sleeper. You dont buy it when it comes out then want it when its knowhere in sight. They tend to pop up for a descent price in the buy/sell forums

Back
Top Bottom