NT, Why are you home tonight?

my lady is at a family function in LA that I didn't want to go to

and I'm getting up early to play ball before the Lakers game

So I am invited to go to a Hookah, but I am headed to my mans house to sip on some Heineken first. I get to his house and I find out that he got kicked out andnow is mad at the world. I end up going across the world with this man instead of the Hookah because they did not want to chill with him. He ends up staying atour mutual friends house, I go home with and now im mad at the world.

mad.gif

haha thanks again for the hookup man
believe it or not after we met up i reached the library, but then it closed at 10 so i just went back to my frat and played some fooseball and beer pong

I'm home tonight because I just came back from work. I work at the Seattle Mariners baseball stadium and that **** was mad busy and now I'm tired ashell.

Went shopping with my cousin and spent a bit too much money on clothes. So now I'm too broke to go out, oh well...

worked til 9, everybody i know was drunk already due to the nice weather... didnt feel like trying to catch up to their wastedness... really pretty much overthe college scene now that i'm out of college, i think at some point you either move past that or check into AA... hopefully most of my friends make itpast that soon.

Back
Top Bottom