NT, Will you ever fall in Love again.

I will, but it won't be the same as the first time.

I've been seeing this great girl off and on for about the last year and a half, and, while I love everything about her, I couldn't say that I loved herbecause it didn't feel like the first time that I was in love. Y'know, that ******ed, goofy kind of love where your whole life IS that person. But,recently, I've thought to myself "It might not ever feel that way again. You're an older, much different person now than you were back then.It's one thing to have standards, but it's a wholly different thing to mess up something good because you've got this idealized vision of how youwant to feel. Yeah, maybe she doesn't make you feel like your world will come to an end if she left you, but she makes you happy. She's pretty, fun tobe around, and, most importantly, she's a good person. You can trust her and never regret it. Plus, she swallows."

I just need to grow up and learn to be happy with what I have, because what I have is pretty damn good.

Because once you fall in love there is no 'nother love... you may "really-really" like someone but it just won't be to that degree.

Otherwise you didn't truely love the other one like you thought.

After i fell in love i was looking past all other women like i had sharingan they just wasn't no Ruth.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

But, recently, I've thought to myself "It might not ever feel that way again. You're an older, much different person now than you were back then. It's one thing to have standards, but it's a wholly different thing to mess up something good because you've got this idealized vision of how you want to feel. Yeah, maybe she doesn't make you feel like your world will come to an end if she left you, but she makes you happy. She's pretty, fun to be around, and, most importantly, she's a good person. You can trust her and never regret it. Plus, she swallows."

I just need to grow up and learn to be happy with what I have, because what I have is pretty damn good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo I swear to god everything I just quoted is my main chick down to the tee...Crazy...

She isnt my first choice, but she is the best choice for me....

Better overall person than both of the chicks I was in love with in the past and im happier now than I ever was with either of them.

Crazy thing is,just like you shes not even officially my "girl",but at the end of the day Im not gonna be stuck in my 30's talkin about I cantfind a good chick when I had one right in front of me for years and I blew it.
smh.gif

Make the right choice,cause I know I will.

i think that i will there are tons of women out there plus were still young as hell.

I'm trying to get over someone right now.

Long distance *!@** $%@% up and @#!$*!! are impatient. I don't even care anymore.

I'll love again.

I just need to watch a funny movie with a homie and forget about her.

Back
Top Bottom