NT WOULD YOU LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT GROCERY SHOPPING LIKE THIS??

attention.jpg

Whore_060803121154972_wideweb__300x422.jpg

but yet i would still give her the business
devil.gif

Girl got the booty out. WTH. She only looking for the attention, and I guess she got what she wanted.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

if i walked into the store and saw that, i would have been in every single pic starin like a pervert. probably would have had my weiner hangin out just in case she was in the mood.

roll.gif
roll.gif

NT is funny

yall lying if yall dont think what she has on is sexy.

but is it appropriate to be wearing that at a grocery store? hell no.

would i wife? hell no.

would i smash? hell yea!

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

if i was with her and she had a smoking boby and we were doing in just for the LOLZ , why not

Same exact thing I am thinking.  Once on vacation, my girl just had her bra and panties on and wore an over coat and we went to the grocery store to pick up drinks.  That was a fun shopping trip!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

yall lying if yall dont think what she has on is sexy.

but is it appropriate to be wearing that at a grocery store? hell no.

would i wife? hell no.

would i smash? hell yea!

It's extremely sexy, and if I saw my girl in something like that, bent over, I'd throw all caution to the wind and be trying to pipe right there in the rice isle
devil.gif
. I don't give a ^$#% about WHO sees. It's just that I don't find Tila Tequila to be attractive.

Yea id let my girl go like that, as long as im there... with here butt cuffed the whole time, by my hand. lol.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

double post sry.

u one of those dudes that be muggin every dudes that's checkin out his girl in public huh?
indifferent.gif

aint mad at it tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

That would NEVER be my girl so I'm not worried about it.

She looks like a damn fool.....and I'm not even talking about the clothes.  Chick is ugly as hell.  How'd she get famous anyway?
grin.gif
irony.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

She looks like a damn fool.....and I'm not even talking about the clothes.  Chick is ugly as hell.  How'd she get famous anyway?
grin.gif
irony.
shots-fired-o.gif

grin.gif
irony.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

grin.gif
irony.
shots-fired-o.gif
smh.gif
so wrong
roll.gif

and Tila good in my book
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom