NT WOULD YOU LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT GROCERY SHOPPING LIKE THIS??

laugh.gif

I think about it like this. Less time putting clothes on, More time to be making me sandwiches and iron my clothes

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Tila's not a "shorty" though... She a rip.. A bust down... Skeezer... You get the picture.
with that said, do you think she's a high quality jump off? or she's not even winning in her line of expertise? 

I mean Tila wouldn't be my First in line J.O to call but if its between 2-4 AM and the Henny talking to me i'm going in with the strength of 1,000 Spartans especially if she wearing that outfit..But no my Wifey could not wear that to the supermarket Maybe to hand wash my car in the driveway to get the neighbors pissed off

I was about to clown her until I saw that last pic, man I'd beat them guts up, back shots all day so I can't see her face.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Chick is ugly as hell.  

i very much agree, but we've seen your wife, though.

18yj4k.jpg

SHOTS FIRED!

But I agree...

PLZ POST THE WIFE....
roll.gif

I GOTTA SEE THIS....

AND TILA WOULD GET IT...CUZ BASICALLY ITS FRIDAY MORNING...

His wife is pretty ugly.

I'd like to see you guys actually handle this situation since I don't believe any of you have control over your girls to be in the position to say "I won't let you go outside with that on." Yall would most likely threaten to break up which you know could backfire on you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom