NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Not a chance.  You dudes need to stop messing with chicks that have a kid or kids and find a chick that doesn't having anybody or anything weighing them down.

theres always someone lurking. lol
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Not a chance.  You dudes need to stop messing with chicks that have a kid or kids and find a chick that doesn't having anybody or anything weighing them down.

theres always someone lurking. lol
nerd.gif

soooooo many times in my 20`s. One day we was GIC lil girl came outta no where at 2 am looking for cookies in her moms bedroom 
tired.gif

soooooo many times in my 20`s. One day we was GIC lil girl came outta no where at 2 am looking for cookies in her moms bedroom 
tired.gif

I'm passed the point of not weighing out the end results... so no. There's nothing in the endgame for me so I might as well not waste HER time. Shorty prolly looking for a father figure for her little man, even if she doesn't realize it. I'm a rapper, not a role model. The last chick-with-a-kid I damaged was giving me bop in front of my boy while her son slept on the other couch. I mean really? I can't honor that no more..

Not in my 20's but if you really like her I wouldn't run away from it right away. But do not get attached or deal with the kid at all. Its a certified trap!!!

Not in my 20's but if you really like her I wouldn't run away from it right away. But do not get attached or deal with the kid at all. Its a certified trap!!!

I'm passed the point of not weighing out the end results... so no. There's nothing in the endgame for me so I might as well not waste HER time. Shorty prolly looking for a father figure for her little man, even if she doesn't realize it. I'm a rapper, not a role model. The last chick-with-a-kid I damaged was giving me bop in front of my boy while her son slept on the other couch. I mean really? I can't honor that no more..

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So you've been on multiple dates, introduced her to your mom, and not once did she mention her kid? I dunno fam she sounds sketchy.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So you've been on multiple dates, introduced her to your mom, and not once did she mention her kid? I dunno fam she sounds sketchy.

This thread speaks to me. Cool chick at work with MASS. But she let me know early that she had a kid so I kinda took a step back. Now I'm wondering if I should smash which is all I wanted anyway or not even bother at all.

This thread speaks to me. Cool chick at work with MASS. But she let me know early that she had a kid so I kinda took a step back. Now I'm wondering if I should smash which is all I wanted anyway or not even bother at all.

Back
Top Bottom