NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

I'm sorry I just couldn't do it. And it seems like 3/5 girls have children today before 25
tired.gif

I couldn't. I was about to get with this chick but I found out she had a 3 year old kid. I'm not looking down or anything, but I can barely take care of myself and my college tuition. I can't afford taking care of another girl and her kid too.

could never do it, it isnt YOUR KID... its baggage thats extra.

think about it, yall make it serious and go on trips, u end up payin for the kid, that AINT YOURS...

you try to raise him and %%++ and if it doesnt work out, you're wasting YOUR time for a kid that AINT YOURS...

plus her {{}} is smanged to all hell after a baby, much less two.

its like this... all NT'ers want that virgin {{}}, but in reality they've all been smanged, but once they got that kid that {{}} is out of the game..

theres so many fish in the sea that still got that tight tight

dont lock urself up UNLESS she is completely independent and is making $TACK$ on $TACK$

http://www.twitter.com/paulmakesitrain

got love for my #NTwitter fam

could never do it, it isnt YOUR KID... its baggage thats extra.

think about it, yall make it serious and go on trips, u end up payin for the kid, that AINT YOURS...

you try to raise him and %%++ and if it doesnt work out, you're wasting YOUR time for a kid that AINT YOURS...

plus her {{}} is smanged to all hell after a baby, much less two.

its like this... all NT'ers want that virgin {{}}, but in reality they've all been smanged, but once they got that kid that {{}} is out of the game..

theres so many fish in the sea that still got that tight tight

dont lock urself up UNLESS she is completely independent and is making $TACK$ on $TACK$

http://www.twitter.com/paulmakesitrain

got love for my #NTwitter fam

No dont do it. I was involved for 5 years with a chick that had a kid. Its all bad news...it was the worst decision of my life. And def not at age 20 fam...maybe when you get older...but LIVE YOUR LIFE.

No dont do it. I was involved for 5 years with a chick that had a kid. Its all bad news...it was the worst decision of my life. And def not at age 20 fam...maybe when you get older...but LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I'm sorry I just couldn't do it. And it seems like 3/5 girls have children today before 25
tired.gif
I know right. When you getting older and vibing out with a chick and she throws that out there. You be like damn I was interested too. I'm 26 and this s#$% is looking bleak. I'm gonna have to start scouting these chicks at their high school graduation.
laugh.gif
18 of course.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

tired.gif
I know right. When you getting older and vibing out with a chick and she throws that out there. You be like damn I was interested too. I'm 26 and this s#$% is looking bleak. I'm gonna have to start scouting these chicks at their high school graduation.
laugh.gif
18 of course.

Absolutely. It's a fact of life nowadays b, hard to get around it if you plan on smashing. And i know some beautiful people inside and out who are single moms, it's just #@$* happens.

Absolutely. It's a fact of life nowadays b, hard to get around it if you plan on smashing. And i know some beautiful people inside and out who are single moms, it's just #@$* happens.

I wanted this chick at my job a few months ago, until I found out she had a child, from a co-worker who I'm close with. She's about 19- or 20-years-old and also married.

I'm not the type to make a move on a girl who has a boyfriend, but I think I'd be more prone to do that than to make a move on a girl who's single with a child. 
laugh.gif

Like, you can't just pretend the child won't be a distraction at times. The possibility of being confronted by an angry baby daddy frightens me. -_- No, I'll definitely pass.

I know it's easy for others to tell you to just try to get another girl, but in a case like this, I think it would behoove you to do so. Unless you feel there's something really great about her, and the chances of you running into a girl like her again are slim, then I'd say give it a try. Otherwise, avoid putting yourself in a predicament.

I wanted this chick at my job a few months ago, until I found out she had a child, from a co-worker who I'm close with. She's about 19- or 20-years-old and also married.

I'm not the type to make a move on a girl who has a boyfriend, but I think I'd be more prone to do that than to make a move on a girl who's single with a child. 
laugh.gif

Like, you can't just pretend the child won't be a distraction at times. The possibility of being confronted by an angry baby daddy frightens me. -_- No, I'll definitely pass.

I know it's easy for others to tell you to just try to get another girl, but in a case like this, I think it would behoove you to do so. Unless you feel there's something really great about her, and the chances of you running into a girl like her again are slim, then I'd say give it a try. Otherwise, avoid putting yourself in a predicament.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So you've been on multiple dates, introduced her to your mom, and not once did she mention her kid? I dunno fam she sounds sketchy.
Decent chicks don't bring just any dude around their kid until he's proved himself.

So you've been on multiple dates, introduced her to your mom, and not once did she mention her kid? I dunno fam she sounds sketchy.
Decent chicks don't bring just any dude around their kid until he's proved himself.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Decent chicks mention the fact that they have a child
laugh.gif
that %%+ comes up during the "tell me about yourself" part of the first date, if not before.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Decent chicks mention the fact that they have a child
laugh.gif
that %%+ comes up during the "tell me about yourself" part of the first date, if not before.

Back
Top Bottom