NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

Nahhhhh.

She'll always have to find a babysitter, in order for her to come through to my crib.

That's mad whack.

Nahhhhh.

She'll always have to find a babysitter, in order for her to come through to my crib.

That's mad whack.

girls with kids are easy for me, i got a child myself so i'll break the ice talkin about stuff we can relate to, then later on put it where her ribs at and none of my future kids are at and call it a day.

girls with kids are easy for me, i got a child myself so i'll break the ice talkin about stuff we can relate to, then later on put it where her ribs at and none of my future kids are at and call it a day.

You're a young man. If its worth it, then go for it and stay with her. If not, keep it moving bro.

You're a young man. If its worth it, then go for it and stay with her. If not, keep it moving bro.

for her not to tell you she had a kid is not a good thing but she probably didnt wanna scare you off or anything. but if shes a good girl id say stay and see where it goes. you dont have to get attached to the kid but itll come some time down the road. so 10 20 or 30 years down the road when the kid is grown and they look up to you as the dad its a good feeling. im going through the same thing.....

for her not to tell you she had a kid is not a good thing but she probably didnt wanna scare you off or anything. but if shes a good girl id say stay and see where it goes. you dont have to get attached to the kid but itll come some time down the road. so 10 20 or 30 years down the road when the kid is grown and they look up to you as the dad its a good feeling. im going through the same thing.....

Did once but never again, just know that know matter what relationship she has with the baby daddy he will still be around. You would not want that.

Back
Top Bottom