NT: Would you not date someone because of their race?

so authentic

Banned
I was talking to a friend of mine (white chick) and she said she would never date a black guy because her parents would freak. 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
I have yet to encounter a white chick who willingly would date a black dude.
smh.gif
mad.gif

So Authentic:
I was talking to a friend of mine (white chick) and she said she would never date a black guy because her parents would freak. 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

WHAT?! I know girls... WHITE girls... that only date black guys, and you don't know any white girls that would date a black guy?!

Where the heck do you live?

Originally Posted by So Authentic

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Huh? So only forcefully? And you have never seen a interracial couple?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So Authentic:
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
WHAT?! I know girls... WHITE girls... that only date black guys, and you don't know any white girls that would date a black guy?!

Hillbilly Redneck Texas.
laugh.gif
I can look outside and see cows.
roll.gif

I'm asian and I'm pretty much only attracted to white girls...... so I dont think i'd ever really get that far enough with another race girl to even consider dating that person, if that makes sense....

So Authentic:
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Nah... eff that. Where do YOU live ska.

Spoiler [+]
I'm not even black.
laugh.gif

Never. If a woman is funny, charismatic, smart, and just real all around I could care less about her ethnic background

Black for me.BUT its my family I'd be worried about lol! I'd be the topic of everything.I can see myself with a mexican chick or something.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

So Authentic:
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Hillbilly Redneck Texas.
laugh.gif
I can look outside and see cows.
roll.gif

that explains a lot. Race relations, especially with regard to inneracial dating is much different in rural south. Not to take this in another direction, but are people bothered when they see a black man with a white woman?

It has been interesting to see how the perception of a well to do or successful black man with a white woman has changed over the years. I'm sure if your creative you can imagine the type of black men I'm talking about.

But its gone from, phony, to sell out, to well maybe i would, to damn he got a bad one (not even noticing the color).

Just curious of others thoughts

The difference between black chicks and white chicks is the aggressiveness seen in black chicks, it might scare less dominant men/people off. This could go for the men as well.

Back
Top Bottom