NT: Would you not date someone because of their race?

No way. I'd go for any race, obviously they've got to pique my interest for me to go near them, but I'm not discounting any. Although, I may be a little harsher on white dudes (looks-wise) though... Eek
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So Authentic:
I was talking to a friend of mine (white chick) and she said she would never date a black guy because her parents would freak. 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
I have yet to encounter a white chick who willingly would date a black dude.
smh.gif
mad.gif
WHAT?! I know girls... WHITE girls... that only date black guys, and you don't know any white girls that would date a black guy?!

Where the heck do you live?
Nah... eff that. Where do YOU live ska.

Spoiler [+]
I'm not even black.
laugh.gif

we knew u weren't black

black , white, brown, yellow...if she lookin good i'll be inside her in a second.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

I was talking to a friend of mine (white chick) and she said she would never date a black guy because her parents would freak. 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
Are you serious? Where the hell are you from? Black male white female are the most common interracial couplings. And I know white girls who only date black guys... YNS.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
Are you serious? Where the hell are you from? Black male white female are the most common interracial couplings. And I know white girls who only date black guys... YNS.

I am smashing. just not a white chick. and read the rest of the post sir.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Race/ethnicity has no bearing on my dating decisions.

Word, and you said girls, they change their mind as they grow older.  I could never understand families that specifically tell their kids not to date another race, not like an unspoken thing, but dead !*% telling them to keep that bloodline pure.

When I was younger, I would always be shocked when someone told me that their parents raised them to follow certain practices when dealing with race and dating.

My parents have never mentioned foolishness like that to me in my life. I'd laugh in their face and probably not want to talk to them if they ever said something so moronic to me.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

I am smashing. just not a white chick. and read the rest of the post sir.
Ok lemme rephrase that....YNSWW

Im white, I would give a LIGHT skin black girl a title shot...
As for me dating her? No.. My parents wouldnt really be all for it, and I personally would not want to put them in that situation. Im sticking to white women, I have yet to be with a black girl, and in all honesty I dont plan on it either.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
How many combos  are  there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
How many combos  are  there
laugh.gif
I know right, there are only white and black people in the world.

Am I the only dude (asian) that isn't into my own race?
laugh.gif

A hot chick is a hot chick.
But as far as dating, I couldn't face the heat of bringing a girl outside my race to my old school Italian family. Too much drama, but it's overly convenient that I am attracted/best relate to white girls more or less

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If your family has some sort of influence on who you date, I feel sorry for you.[/color]
laugh.gif

nah, even if i tried that would be damn near impossible
but this happened to me once in middle school, i got mad heated and felt like decking that +#%

Back
Top Bottom