NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

2. lmao @ grown men wearing fitteds.

3. roflmao @ a white dude wearing any of the above.

So I should sell my fitteds?

indifferent.gif
word

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

hey man why not step out the box lol.

and waits for my sidekick to come in here and talk crazy

4476_200058530502_624620502_7002670_6819923_n.jpg
How son gon post a pic of Fatuga, doe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Burn that Bandana, btw...don't leave ur house with that !*%* on ur head.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
   man i wanna know the full story on the inspectah deck   river x bear beef on here.

you guys should just slug it out at house of hoops in june and it could be the undercard of the night before everyone gets to clowning the vampire who started posting again after a certain thread got deleted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by air max 87

only if i was from the south

indifferent.gif

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Originally Posted by air max 87

only if i was from the south

indifferent.gif

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

Originally Posted by Diego

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

Really? Dream over Dips?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Diego

Really? Dream over Dips?

Not necessarily over Dips, I just didnt want to include him in the Soulja Boy/Stanky legg/ Other dumb dances movement.

Hell no.

I even got into that in the early 2000s just for the plain fact that it looked stupid.

Hell no.

I never even got into that in the early 2000s just for the plain fact that it looked stupid.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

yes i get bunz ,
Tales of the duck...last time u saw some {()} was when u watch sylvester and tweety mysteries or bang bros
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom