NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

^ thats a reach because im not going for the denim tommy 1998 look nor would i rock a du rag.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

So glad this never took off
laugh.gif

c44159de20fe7a57585c286ef7995d7dbe8e069.png
i seen brooklyn dudes TRY to do it, get laughed at miserably and fail during da jersey era
laugh.gif

if you not a gang member, don't rock a bandana..PERIOD...heven gang members have found way more creative ways to rep they flag before they'll throw on a rag.

^ old friend i know you had a rag on at one point in the jersey era i know you tried it atleast once.

2 things.. 1: Why are you calling it a 'dana'? That sounded corny as +!!* And 2: Why are you looking for approval? You're gonna look like a cornball so just do it.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

2 things.. 1: Why are you calling it a 'dana'? That sounded corny as +!!* And 2: Why are you looking for approval? You're gonna look like a cornball so just do it.
roll.gif

Its funny this site is the biggest Male judging male Site i have ever seen.

ima pull it off , Penny foams , the tampa hat from ced cellabos and a polo and a blue DANA

Are you pulling this off in TX or NY? If in TX then I've gotta see this and laugh in person.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Its funny this site is the biggest Male judging male Site i have ever seen.

ima pull it off , Penny foams , the tampa hat from ced cellabos and a polo and a blue DANA
But who comes to a site to ask random people for approval on what you want to wear...You sound like a 45 year old white woman, Ol' Real Housewives of Dallas in the face.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

hey man why not step out the box lol.

and waits for my sidekick to come in here and talk crazy

4476_200058530502_624620502_7002670_6819923_n.jpg
How son gon post a pic of Fatuga, doe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Burn that Bandana, btw...don't leave ur house with that !*%* on ur head.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
   man i wanna know the full story on the inspectah deck   river x bear beef on here.

you guys should just slug it out at house of hoops in june and it could be the undercard of the night before everyone gets to clowning the vampire who started posting again after a certain thread got deleted.

1. lol @ dudes wearing a bandana underneath their fitted.

2. lmao @ grown men wearing fitteds.

3. roflmao @ a white dude wearing any of the above.

What's next, parachute pants?

So

in 2002-2005 this was the hot stuff with a jersey , and a matching new era pin wheel with a Dana under neath it

i got a navy joint laying around that i wanna break out with this navy , and red polo combo

would you do it ?

yes i get bunz ,

juelz_bloodgang.jpg
aw-hell-naw.jpg

LOL @ you thinking you single handedly bring NYC trends to TX. At the end of the day you are still biting off a city that you don't live in.

Its not the clothes that make the man, wear whatever is in your taste and you can afford.

You calling this the worst male judging male site, yet you just asked us for our opinion on something you desire to wear. Of course we are going to judge you.

Post in the WDYWT when you pull dis fit out.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

So I should sell my fitteds?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

1. lol @ dudes wearing a bandana underneath their fitted.

What's next, parachute pants? (HUUUUUUUUH?!)
Not very presidential of you, my G...

obama-fitted-baseball-cap_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom