NT Would You Smash Or Pass?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I feel like i seen this girl before... 

because shes been posted on here in the past, the EXACT SAME thread, years ago.

i don't know who spectacular23 is but between this and the AntonLavey black chinese people thread the trolls are about and about today.
Lies, I know her personally, and she just recently made a facebook and let her pics out, she was against all that stuff, so no pictures of her surfaced on niketalk untill I did. and im positive on that. show me the thread of her "years "ago.

1793917145_926fd768a9.jpg

haha why not try both. Since u know her personaly bro, if she smells good i say go for it. If its nothing special or blehh just pass without hesitation. That scent factor plays a big deal for me
laugh.gif

haha why not try both. Since u know her personaly bro, if she smells good i say go for it. If its nothing special or blehh just pass without hesitation. That scent factor plays a big deal for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i don't know who spectacular23 is but between this and the AntonLavey black chinese people thread the trolls are about and about today.
Lies, I know her personally, and she just recently made a facebook and let her pics out, she was against all that stuff, so no pictures of her surfaced on niketalk untill I did. and im positive on that. show me the thread of her "years "ago.
Her pics were posted on here a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Her pics were posted on here a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom