NT Would You Smash Or Pass?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I feel like i seen this girl before... 

because shes been posted on here in the past, the EXACT SAME thread, years ago.

i don't know who spectacular23 is but between this and the AntonLavey black chinese people thread the trolls are about and about today.
Lies, I know her personally, and she just recently made a facebook and let her pics out, she was against all that stuff, so no pictures of her surfaced on niketalk untill I did. and im positive on that. show me the thread of her "years "ago.
Her pics were posted on here a long time ago.

Word I seen this hood booger before, and like homeboy said in the exact same thread asking the exact same thing... I could be wrong about the situation, but as soon as I seen the pics and read the thread I felt like I had deja vu because I actually checked the date this thread was made and thought someone was just gravedigging.

And, I know for a fact her pics been posted on this site before because I seen it in the booty threads, and no OP I'm not going back to look to try to prove you out so...

I don't know though, but back on topic like I said I'd smash and keep her on the team until she wanted to take her skills to South Beach or where ever else.

i don't know who spectacular23 is but between this and the AntonLavey black chinese people thread the trolls are about and about today.
Lies, I know her personally, and she just recently made a facebook and let her pics out, she was against all that stuff, so no pictures of her surfaced on niketalk untill I did. and im positive on that. show me the thread of her "years "ago.

Word I seen this hood booger before, and like homeboy said in the exact same thread asking the exact same thing... I could be wrong about the situation, but as soon as I seen the pics and read the thread I felt like I had deja vu because I actually checked the date this thread was made and thought someone was just gravedigging.

And, I know for a fact her pics been posted on this site before because I seen it in the booty threads, and no OP I'm not going back to look to try to prove you out so...

I don't know though, but back on topic like I said I'd smash and keep her on the team until she wanted to take her skills to South Beach or where ever else.

feelin the blunt in shorty hand in the first pic .................
pimp.gif

ah hell

SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

i swear ive seen her before too, real talk, on NT

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

i swear ive seen her before too, real talk, on NT

smashing. but im blindfolding her not to be kinky or nothing just so i wont see those eyebrows
dem eyebrowz
sick.gif

dat !+*
pimp.gif

smashing. but im blindfolding her not to be kinky or nothing just so i wont see those eyebrows
dem eyebrowz
sick.gif

dat !+*
pimp.gif

I would have to be very, very, very inebriated.

Even then, hopefully not too inebriated to put on as many condoms as readily available to me.

Back
Top Bottom