NT, WOULD YOU SMASH?? VOL.379743

EDIT:

[h2]Jude Law Does Drag for New Film[/h2]
In Jude Law's new film 'Rage,' he plays a transsexual supermodel named Minx -- and the actor is almost unrecognizable in his role.

But it wasn't easy for the actor to get into costume. "On the first day, it took a few hours because I had to remove all my hair. I'm a bit of a coward. I didn't go for the waxing. I just shaved it," he tells PEOPLE.

Law admits the experienced some discomfort "when [the hair] grew back."

The Oscar-nominated actor, whose ex-girlfriend Samantha Burke gave birth to his fourth child -- a daughter named Sophia, co-stars in 'Rage' with Judi Dench, Steve Buscemi, John Leguizamo, Bob Balaban, Eddie Izzard and Dianne Wiest.

This and Gasol's Expression on that ol girl
smh.gif

nba_g_kobe_lakers1_580.jpg

laugh.gif
damn, nothing gets past NTers. the woman in that pic is Jude Law
[h2]Jude Law Does Drag for New Film[/h2]
In Jude Law's new film 'Rage,' he plays a transsexual supermodel named Minx -- and the actor is almost unrecognizable in his role.

But it wasn't easy for the actor to get into costume. "On the first day, it took a few hours because I had to remove all my hair. I'm a bit of a coward. I didn't go for the waxing. I just shaved it," he tells PEOPLE.

Law admits the experienced some discomfort "when [the hair] grew back."

The Oscar-nominated actor, whose ex-girlfriend Samantha Burke gave birth to his fourth child -- a daughter named Sophia, co-stars in 'Rage' with Judi Dench, Steve Buscemi, John Leguizamo, Bob Balaban, Eddie Izzard and Dianne Wiest.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

clearly a man look at that forehead and square %%# chin, if not what a damn shame
laugh.gif
You can't even see it's forehead with that wigon.
Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

This and Gasol's Expression on that ol girl
smh.gif

nba_g_kobe_lakers1_580.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Gasol lookin at it like he don't even want it.

"that's creepy it doesn't look like him at all. It looks like a dude, but you def can't tell it's jude law"

co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom