NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.

if you want nike air on the back of your jord you better fork up an extra couple bills...i would just be happy with a pair of full grain leather 3s but everytime they release there is tons of hype or you have to shell out 330 for a pack and the 2nd shoe is always +@*.

this cement pack that is rumored to release is going to have crazy hype just because its a 3 and 4 in the same pack. its so rare that JB release a pack with 2 good shoes & colorways

if you want nike air on the back of your jord you better fork up an extra couple bills...i would just be happy with a pair of full grain leather 3s but everytime they release there is tons of hype or you have to shell out 330 for a pack and the 2nd shoe is always +@*.

this cement pack that is rumored to release is going to have crazy hype just because its a 3 and 4 in the same pack. its so rare that JB release a pack with 2 good shoes & colorways

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?
That's what I've been trying to figure out for a long time. What's with the Nike Air hype? To me, I don't care what's on the back of the shoe. the cement IIIs are a dope shoe with or without the Nike Air on the back. I don't get the big hoopla over this Nike Air nonsense.

Umm, I'm not going to get on you to bad since you were 2 when the last Original Jordan with Nike Air was released but it is a big deal to the few of us who actually owned original I-VI's.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?
That's what I've been trying to figure out for a long time. What's with the Nike Air hype? To me, I don't care what's on the back of the shoe. the cement IIIs are a dope shoe with or without the Nike Air on the back. I don't get the big hoopla over this Nike Air nonsense.

Umm, I'm not going to get on you to bad since you were 2 when the last Original Jordan with Nike Air was released but it is a big deal to the few of us who actually owned original I-VI's.

To those who don't like the NIKE AIR in the back and like the Jumpman instead....Quit lying to yourselves!! Knowing damn well if JB drops these with NIKE AIR on the back you guys

would be all up on em like white on rice...camp out for days...and buy multiple pairs...Either you guys are in denial or just too too young to remember, or didnt even exist at the time.

To those who don't like the NIKE AIR in the back and like the Jumpman instead....Quit lying to yourselves!! Knowing damn well if JB drops these with NIKE AIR on the back you guys

would be all up on em like white on rice...camp out for days...and buy multiple pairs...Either you guys are in denial or just too too young to remember, or didnt even exist at the time.

I'm old enough to remember, and I still wouldn't fork over what people ask for the retros with Nike Air on them. I like to wear my shoes too much to spend that much on a strictly trophy case item. What I would like to see happen is that JB alter the font on the embroidery to make the AIR portion look like it did back then. I can understand getting rid of the Nike and the Swoosh, but the AIR is still copyrighted by Nike, Inc. and I'd like some consistency.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Stop with all this Nike Air %+%!
It's gone, forget about it!
Does Chevy put a Big GM sign on the Grill of there cars..?
No! They put a Chevy sign right?!
Yes, A car & shoe company aren't the same but from a buisness point of view it is!
JB Is it's own company now, it's a Branch of Nike yes & that's it!

Your post would make a lot more sense if JB had not released a million different colorways of the Air Jordan 1 recently.  And if Im not mistaken the 1 has a HUGE NIKE SWOOSH on both sides on the shoe.
indifferent.gif

I'm old enough to remember, and I still wouldn't fork over what people ask for the retros with Nike Air on them. I like to wear my shoes too much to spend that much on a strictly trophy case item. What I would like to see happen is that JB alter the font on the embroidery to make the AIR portion look like it did back then. I can understand getting rid of the Nike and the Swoosh, but the AIR is still copyrighted by Nike, Inc. and I'd like some consistency.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Stop with all this Nike Air %+%!
It's gone, forget about it!
Does Chevy put a Big GM sign on the Grill of there cars..?
No! They put a Chevy sign right?!
Yes, A car & shoe company aren't the same but from a buisness point of view it is!
JB Is it's own company now, it's a Branch of Nike yes & that's it!

Your post would make a lot more sense if JB had not released a million different colorways of the Air Jordan 1 recently.  And if Im not mistaken the 1 has a HUGE NIKE SWOOSH on both sides on the shoe.
indifferent.gif

..... multiple post

my bad...

..... multiple post

my bad...

Why does AJ II have Nike on the back? Why do all AJ I's have huge swoosh logo on the side and Nike on the bottom? Cmon lets face it some people who work for JB are idiots!

Jayson Mayden is a perfect example. Obviously he is to blame for designing of the hideous 2009's. But he says reason why no nike air on J's I-VI is that they don't wanna devalue

the ogs and its collectors. Cmon really? I'm an og myself and long time consumer/customer and its a smack to my face when they deliver us crappy retros, fusions, spizikes, team

Jordans etc To me those devalue the OG's because they bastardize the og style/elements! Now why can't Nike/JB be more like Adidias, Asics, New Balance, Puma etc because they

keep their OG to its essence and exact specs!

Back
Top Bottom