NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

imo, it doesn't make a HUGE difference
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OGFreshReady

Brand Jordan doesn't care about their consumers.. All they care about is their business and the profit their sales are bringing in.. They figured they could corner the market and appeal to a wider audience by using cheaper material and also push their own jumpman on products which once had Nike Air on them to gain a bigger profit... You see, if they cut Nike out, they gain more profit.... It's all about money to them... Forget loyalty... but that will all change - trust me.... You will see Nike Air again because once their profit drops dramatically, they'll be scurring to get back to the money they were getting from their bamboozelment... The consumer dictates what products survive on the shelf.. Right now people are still buying so they won't change anything but that will all change.... I feel proud to wear my white cement Nike Air III's from '94 and even though it's yellowed, it's in a good condition.. It's all I have now to remember what III's were like and in my opinion are supposed to look like... I outgrew my 1988 pair and gave it to goodwill... I'm an older NT member but I still love Air Jordans like everyone else on here... The problem I see is when younger kids get cocky and say things like Nike Air doesn't matter... It definitely does along with quality in style that was originally designed to have it on in the first place... The shoe looks empty now with that small jumpman on the back... It just looks odd to me... To sum things up... I was in Champs the other day and a kid came up to me and asked me where I got this new Nike Air fusion from... I was wearing black cement IV's from '99 and the kid was around 19.. I was shocked but then again it's JB's fault isn't it for not keeping and staying loyal to their product which once was embodied greatness of the perfect basketball athlete to ever walk the earth!

Wisdom right there!

Originally Posted by OGFreshReady

Brand Jordan doesn't care about their consumers.. All they care about is their business and the profit their sales are bringing in.. They figured they could corner the market and appeal to a wider audience by using cheaper material and also push their own jumpman on products which once had Nike Air on them to gain a bigger profit... You see, if they cut Nike out, they gain more profit.... It's all about money to them... Forget loyalty... but that will all change - trust me.... You will see Nike Air again because once their profit drops dramatically, they'll be scurring to get back to the money they were getting from their bamboozelment... The consumer dictates what products survive on the shelf.. Right now people are still buying so they won't change anything but that will all change.... I feel proud to wear my white cement Nike Air III's from '94 and even though it's yellowed, it's in a good condition.. It's all I have now to remember what III's were like and in my opinion are supposed to look like... I outgrew my 1988 pair and gave it to goodwill... I'm an older NT member but I still love Air Jordans like everyone else on here... The problem I see is when younger kids get cocky and say things like Nike Air doesn't matter... It definitely does along with quality in style that was originally designed to have it on in the first place... The shoe looks empty now with that small jumpman on the back... It just looks odd to me... To sum things up... I was in Champs the other day and a kid came up to me and asked me where I got this new Nike Air fusion from... I was wearing black cement IV's from '99 and the kid was around 19.. I was shocked but then again it's JB's fault isn't it for not keeping and staying loyal to their product which once was embodied greatness of the perfect basketball athlete to ever walk the earth!

Wisdom right there!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Highly doubt it...

Only way that happens is if JB drops it as an ultra limited release with special packaging/etc and charges a grip for them...

Yup, that's about it.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Highly doubt it...

Only way that happens is if JB drops it as an ultra limited release with special packaging/etc and charges a grip for them...

Yup, that's about it.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Keeping it real.... I can care less.
NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN
If I like the shoe, I like it.
QFT, I could give a lick about that Nike Air. I love my cdp III´s.
pimp.gif

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN
QFT, I could give a lick about that Nike Air. I love my cdp III´s.
pimp.gif

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN

agree 
i would not mind it saying "nike air" but dont matter 

i could see jordan brand doing the nike air for the 50th anniversary 

so people will go back and buy all the shoes from 1 to 11 just for the nike air

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN

agree 

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN

agree 

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN

agree 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.
laugh.gif

da crap they put out now is doing that exact thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly, you cant walk anywhere now these days wit out seeing jordans on sale or a table full of crappy fusions that dont sell

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.
laugh.gif

da crap they put out now is doing that exact thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly, you cant walk anywhere now these days wit out seeing jordans on sale or a table full of crappy fusions that dont sell

"Nike Air" will probably come back eventually, they'll market it as a 'limited' 'premium shoe.......

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

............ and it will still be junk, quality wise[/b].

Back
Top Bottom