NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

nike air or jumpman logo, it doesn't matter...what matters is the quality(mold, paint job)..

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

You can stamp nike air all over the shoe and it will still be junk, quality wise.

Yep, all went downhill after '04-'05 with only a couple of exceptions.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

You can stamp nike air all over the shoe and it will still be junk, quality wise.

Yep, all went downhill after '04-'05 with only a couple of exceptions.

Ould be
smokin.gif
if they did, but I really doubt it

why even ask this question? we all know it will never be on there. who cares, its been over 10 years since we've had "Nike Air" on the back of a Jordan retro and people still complain but still cop. Just forget about it and move on. If you like the shoe buy it, a symbol on the back shouldn't be that serious.

why even ask this question? we all know it will never be on there. who cares, its been over 10 years since we've had "Nike Air" on the back of a Jordan retro and people still complain but still cop. Just forget about it and move on. If you like the shoe buy it, a symbol on the back shouldn't be that serious.

Since 2001 have we seen any OG or Retro J's with the "Nike Air?" Nope. Now concerning all the originals in the Jordan History: Has any new Air Jordan sneaker had the Nike Air on the back since 1990/91 when the Air Jordan VI came out? I believe that Air Jordan VII-2010 have not had "Nike Air" anywhere on the shoe. The Air Jordan VII was the first to stop putting "Nike Air" on the back. So, its been 20 years and the only reason that the retros back in 1999/2000/2001 had the Nike Air on the back was because that was the first time Jordans started being retroed...now its retro this and retro that and Jordan Brand has changed it up.

So why would the Cement III's have "Nike Air" on the back? Absolutely no reason and it will not happen.

Since 2001 have we seen any OG or Retro J's with the "Nike Air?" Nope. Now concerning all the originals in the Jordan History: Has any new Air Jordan sneaker had the Nike Air on the back since 1990/91 when the Air Jordan VI came out? I believe that Air Jordan VII-2010 have not had "Nike Air" anywhere on the shoe. The Air Jordan VII was the first to stop putting "Nike Air" on the back. So, its been 20 years and the only reason that the retros back in 1999/2000/2001 had the Nike Air on the back was because that was the first time Jordans started being retroed...now its retro this and retro that and Jordan Brand has changed it up.

So why would the Cement III's have "Nike Air" on the back? Absolutely no reason and it will not happen.

^^ Actually bud...Jordans were first being retroed in 1994^^^ And why not have a premium pack with Nike Air??...JB can do anything they want...I mean did it make sense to release Varsity red VI's and then later on release an Infrared pack???......NOPE.. So where is all this certainty comming from?...Anything can happen

^^ Actually bud...Jordans were first being retroed in 1994^^^ And why not have a premium pack with Nike Air??...JB can do anything they want...I mean did it make sense to release Varsity red VI's and then later on release an Infrared pack???......NOPE.. So where is all this certainty comming from?...Anything can happen

heres what i dont get. these !$#!!$$ $*@! at jordan brand have nike air on these fruity !$+ air force jordan fusions but wont put it on the signature retro shoes that originally had it on there??? makes no !$#!!$$ sense whatsoever. That is why i dont buy %*%% from them no more. you young kids who never seen jordan ever play can have this crap they release...

heres what i dont get. these !$#!!$$ $*@! at jordan brand have nike air on these fruity !$+ air force jordan fusions but wont put it on the signature retro shoes that originally had it on there??? makes no !$#!!$$ sense whatsoever. That is why i dont buy %*%% from them no more. you young kids who never seen jordan ever play can have this crap they release...

Originally Posted by Vsano

It won't happen.. I've heard they'll be changing the lining of the tongue into black or white... but the "Nike Air" on the tab will just be forever on our wishlist...

NOOOO. thats a major change. @%! wld they do that for???
thats one of the only red accents on the shoe that compliments the jumpman n laceholders n they take it off? i hope this is wrong 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Vsano

It won't happen.. I've heard they'll be changing the lining of the tongue into black or white... but the "Nike Air" on the tab will just be forever on our wishlist...

NOOOO. thats a major change. @%! wld they do that for???
thats one of the only red accents on the shoe that compliments the jumpman n laceholders n they take it off? i hope this is wrong 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom