NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What a scary era and generation we're in now when u see comments about the jumpman being better and seeing what's the big deal about Nike Air.....

I guess I'm old and these cats are too young to remember the impact

nike air is classic but doesnt change jordan or the shoe besides havin a logo on it

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What a scary era and generation we're in now when u see comments about the jumpman being better and seeing what's the big deal about Nike Air.....

I guess I'm old and these cats are too young to remember the impact

nike air is classic but doesnt change jordan or the shoe besides havin a logo on it

Why is there even a thread for this? It's pretty much 100% that Nike Air won't be returning. Leave it alone.

Why is there even a thread for this? It's pretty much 100% that Nike Air won't be returning. Leave it alone.

I would love to see it. I'm still gonna buy as many pairs as I can get my hands on, Jumpman or Nike....

I would love to see it. I'm still gonna buy as many pairs as I can get my hands on, Jumpman or Nike....

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

FYI the only reason fusions have nike air on the back is because the AF1 is a nike shoe

thank you Captain Smart. You do realize Jordan Brand is a Nike company right?? No matter how much they wanna seperate themselves from nike, nike still OWNS JB.

There was no JB back then so yea Jordans are nikes...

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

FYI the only reason fusions have nike air on the back is because the AF1 is a nike shoe

thank you Captain Smart. You do realize Jordan Brand is a Nike company right?? No matter how much they wanna seperate themselves from nike, nike still OWNS JB.

There was no JB back then so yea Jordans are nikes...

NobleKane I wasn't trying to be start pimp..just stating facts..I could care less about which one is on the back..you the one that sounds hurt by it being a jumpman on the shoe

NobleKane I wasn't trying to be start pimp..just stating facts..I could care less about which one is on the back..you the one that sounds hurt by it being a jumpman on the shoe

There is no way at this point i'll be surprised if the quality is even good considering the fire reds sucked

There is no way at this point i'll be surprised if the quality is even good considering the fire reds sucked

Are you serious? Have you seen Nike air on the last 200 retros? It will be a jumpman until there is no more JB.

Are you serious? Have you seen Nike air on the last 200 retros? It will be a jumpman until there is no more JB.

this again just stop you want nike air look on ebay
either ppl who say they prefer nike air will buy muiltiple pairs who
cares

this again just stop you want nike air look on ebay
either ppl who say they prefer nike air will buy muiltiple pairs who
cares

Back
Top Bottom