NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

You'd better lose your personal pic completely or you'll get banned.
Whats my personal pic because I can't see it.

7xwvy1h.jpg

How long does it take to get an email about switching the email on your account?
You get one after you've switched it. You don't need it to confirm anything though...

Without changing the resolution of my comp, is there any way to condense the height of posts? I'd like to see more than 3 replies on the screen at a time.

that preview your post and then your post deleting and being empty is ridiculous, if it wasn't for the back button all the work would be lost
tired.gif

^^^ i think avy's way better bigger. cuz now when people have girls in their avy you can see them better
how do you post pics????

My only complaint is the sig and avy's beeing f'd up. Besides trhat I think the move is going to have NT better off in the long run.

pimp.gif
<------ nevermind thats another complaint
sick.gif

WEST2EAST

Nope nothing in my email.
Well under ezboard you didn't need it anyway so I don't see why you would need the email now. Did you change it under your ezboardprofile? Try that, although it's probably too late now since we already transferred over. Gonna have to wait for ezPeyton now. Sorry
ohwell.gif

finally able to change the time zone for the forum...haha damn i love yuku...

peyton- any word on whether or not that clicked page number/new reply issue can be put back to how it was on ezboard?

Without changing the resolution of my comp, is there any way to condense the height of posts? I'd like to see more than 3 replies on the screen at a time.

Go to Navigation on the upper right hand corner
Select "Settings" under Account
Go to "Preferences"
Select "Per page settings"
Check "Use my Settings" just below
Save

Edit - Nevermind. The stuff above doesn't fix your problem. I don't think there's anything you can do about that unless you click the minus sign tothe right.

Okay I'm guessing it was my very first sig that appeared even though I don't know how
laugh.gif

My current one is a Kobe/Tmac one right?

I don't like the 'Report, Quote, Reply' on the bottom left, it makes the sig area so big. It's better off in the interact subform.

Back
Top Bottom