NTATL Nike talk ATL

Wish I would've kept my Masters, but weddings are a hell of an expense.
mean.gif

So, I took advantage of the resale. 

Wish I would've kept my Masters, but weddings are a hell of an expense. :smh:  

So, I took advantage of the resale. 

Congrats fam. Tell me bout it when I got married ended up spending bout 15k & I think thats on the cheap side. But I paid $300 for my Masters my homie was like thats a good price so I did. I need Atmos too

Last edited:
Congrats fam. Tell me bout it when I got married ended up spending bout 15k & I think thats on the cheap side. But I paid $300 for my Masters my homie was like thats a good price so I did. I need Atmos too
Preciate it. I didn't quite pay as much as you did for the wedding, so I fell a little better. Haha.

Yea the Atmos is what I really wanted, but didn't have a shot at em. When I got those Masters in hand, I fell in love. 

Maniere is thick. And E said we all have slim chances. Wish had like 80 pairs they said. My brother hit a few on ADC this morning.

I was able to get a 10.5 on ADC and 11 on YS. Picking up my girlfriend's pair at Wish was smooth. They look good in person and the leather is butter soft.

Last edited:
How do y'all cop shoes online I've never copped a hyped release online ever [emoji]128514[/emoji] Only in store

How do y'all cop shoes online I've never copped a hyped release online ever [emoji]128514[/emoji] Only in store
I've never gotten past the splash screen on ADC but this time they removed it after about 45 minutes. That's the only way I was able to get a pair. YS is just timing and luck.  

Back
Top Bottom