NTATL Nike talk ATL

Man Atlanta needs more Footaction locations. The only one I selected was Cumberland. I'm not driving to South Dekalb or Southlake to pickup. Especially if I'm driving between Cumberland, Lenox and Perimeter already.

Man Atlanta needs more Footaction locations. The only one I selected was Cumberland. I'm not driving to South Dekalb or Southlake to pickup. Especially if I'm driving between Cumberland, Lenox and Perimeter already.
I've had to make a trip to all 3 locations and it wasn't fun. And during the I-85 bridge collapse was hell.

I called Finish Line North Point and they were talking slow about the raffle. They guy said they weren't sure if they were getting them. Anyone every won there? Sounds shady as hell.  

I've had to make a trip to all 3 locations and it wasn't fun. And during the I-85 bridge collapse was hell.

I called Finish Line North Point and they were talking slow about the raffle. They guy said they weren't sure if they were getting them. Anyone every won there? Sounds shady as hell.  

I'm going to ride to the stores tomorrow all day.

The Creams were the first release North Point got and they're definitely releasing these. I live down the street from there and wasn't able to enter. I'm going to see my wife so she can clean my teeth in the morning, and I'll hit Northpoint and Cumberland on my way into the city for work.

So, you can see why I'm not willing to drive to Soulake and Dekalb based on my location.

The Creams were the first release North Point got and they're definitely releasing these. I live down the street from there and wasn't able to enter. I'm going to see my wife so she can clean my teeth in the morning, and I'll hit Northpoint and Cumberland on my way into the city for work.

So, you can see why I'm not willing to drive to Soulake and Dekalb based on my location.

I feel you. I stay in Athens, Ga and I made all the drive for the creams. I won at arbor lake for the creams. I'm not sure I want to do that drive again. Maybe 1 hour max drive. I don't want to miss the YS drop. Usually eat real good off of there.

I feel you. I stay in Athens, Ga and I made all the drive for the creams. I won at arbor lake for the creams. I'm not sure I want to do that drive again. Maybe 1 hour max drive. I don't want to miss the YS drop. Usually eat real good off of there.
I always miss YS drop and I'm pissed every time. What time do they usually drop?

BTW, Mall of Georgia FTL is getting these, that's closest to you.

I always miss YS drop and I'm pissed every time. What time do they usually drop?

BTW, Mall of Georgia FTL is getting these, that's closest to you.

Yeah I'm definitely going to the FTL and FNL there. YS is really random. Zebra dropped around 9:10am, creams dropped around 9:15am. Some times way early in the am like the Breds. PP dropped around 1:00pm.

Just make sure you change back to your locations afterwards. My boys reserved Creams in Baton Rouge. LOL

FTA 
I always had the fear of that happening to me so I never used any codes other than one I get at the store

Back
Top Bottom