NTATL Nike talk ATL

I got one. No line. But I saw plenty of names on the list with sizes next to them. I may have seen like 2 sheets. Lady was receiving text and jotting down names and sizes.
mean.gif

Finish line is pretty strict. Why does everyone assume every store backdoors lol
I've hit a few times at Finish Line Cumberland and so has my friend but Finish Line North Point seemed shady. They weren't putting the tickets in a box just sitting them on the counter. Also the dude was going to let me walk out without the ticket stub. I was like aren't you supposed to give me that.

I've hit a few times at Finish Line Cumberland and so has my friend but Finish Line North Point seemed shady. They weren't putting the tickets in a box just sitting them on the counter. Also the dude was going to let me walk out without the ticket stub. I was like aren't you supposed to give me that.
I didn't even pay attention to that at Northpoint. I was in and out so quick I didn't notice.

I've heard Greenbriar gets a good amount but have never selected them. It's always hard to pick the Foot Locker stores since there are multiple options. I'm tempted to try a different FL this time.

Pick the same stores you hit at. I always roll with Lenox, dekalb, and green briar

Back
Top Bottom