NTATL Nike talk ATL

I can't hit at any 1 consistent ftl. But I've won at lithonia and lenox. Haven't tried green yet

Perimeter sucks as well as Lenox cause permeter has been lower teir for a while. And Lenox cause everyone picks them.

I never pick either never missed out
Repped. That's what I was thinking. The only problem is I'll probably be running all over the metro. 

Perimeter sucks as well as Lenox cause permeter has been lower teir for a while. And Lenox cause everyone picks them.

I never pick either never missed out
I've hit at Perimeter just as much as Lenox. Only hit at Lenox FTL for Black Friday triple release and i think Belugas.

Lenox gets a lot of pairs for FTL

Green gets the most and people don't usually pick it cause come on it's green.

They actually sell the most apperal.

That's what they really care about. Lenox gets a lot just due to location and they do sell a lot but they get a lot of attention too

I always hit at Lenox FTL and Cumberland FTA for Yeezy's. 

I've never hit on the confirmed app, so I expect an L later today.

I will try to post my Saturday routine later, gotta login for work. GL everyone.

I was lucky enough to hit on YS and ADC for the last zebra release.

My routine and some advice:

I put my phone on the charger the night before

I go to bed early and get up about 1:30/2:00am on Saturday

Shower

Breakfast

Reboot phone, laptop, modem, router

I remove phone from wifi, use LTE

Open up YS in Chrome, IE, FireFox and my phone

Login to NT and go to the Yeezy thread. I at least read the last 5 pages. Never wanna be that person who asks a question that was answered one page back

YS has been changing the drop url so a bot is worthless. To me, this is your best spot to cop outside of the foot apps. I would advise getting familiar with the site before the drop. Also, if you're are not using autofill you already lost.

I have backup CC numbers in notepad++ ready for copy/paste and I just remember the dates and codes

My laptop is hard-wired for all big releases

Enjoy the shenanigans in the Yeezy thread until the drop 

Nobody knows the Yeezy password, ignore any reference to anyone having the password. The url goes live when it goes live.

Open up ADC in Chrome, IE, FireFox and my phone

ADC is all about getting through the splash page. Always have backup payment sources. This is about luck.

Good luck and may the Yeezy gods be with you.

Looks like Social Status and A Ma Maniere are both doing live raffles Saturday at 2 PM.

You can sign up for the raffle anytime between now and Friday in store but have to be present on Saturday when the names are called. I guess it's a good way to prevent resellers from hitting at both places. But I'm not trying to stand around in a crowded store hoping my name gets called when most of the pair have already been backdoored.

Looks like Social Status and A Ma Maniere are both doing live raffles Saturday at 2 PM.

You can sign up for the raffle anytime between now and Friday in store but have to be present on Saturday when the names are called. I guess it's a good way to prevent resellers from hitting at both places. But I'm not trying to stand around in a crowded store hoping my name gets called when most of the pair have already been backdoored.
Same here. I'll prolly never enter a raffle at their stores.

You have to select the correct image based on the question they ask. This time you had to select the image with the skateboard in it. It took me a while to find it because the images were so small.

Sounds ok. Better than tapping. But damn I messed up. I was at stone crest and didn't even get a raffle ticket from jimmy jazz. I could've gotten another ticket. South lake jimmy jazz doing raffles too.

I hit on Confirmed. Luck.

Someone posted earlier in the other thread that the Confirmed Euro app was a skateboard. Adidas didn't change it for US. I sure someone will find a way around this as well.

Last edited:
UO is today and tomorrow for raffles. There were families there signing up. Mom, dad, grandparents.... 
mean.gif

i was on the confirmed app and i tapped the correct image almost immediately and I still didnt hit lol

Back
Top Bottom