NTATL Nike talk ATL

So anyone know a good place to sell some used shoes can be online or in person

Trying to unload some size 13 yeezy pirate black

Thanks someone just offered my
You can sell to a consignment store for a quick cash buy out (sole supremacy) or just list on eBay

Thanks someone just offered my brother 750 and another 800. Not bad seeing as they aren’t DS.

Also he just wants to cop off white vapor maxes for free.

So win win

Yeah yeezy powerphase.

powerphase are nothing more than fancy reebok classics

honestly how i feel about shoes, which would you rather wear first the power phase or vapor max'es if you had both in hand

for my brother he choose to sell his PB's because he knew he would wear the vapors not the PB's

side note the PB also have the V2 version which he does wear so that plays a part

long story short i move the power phase they wont be as iconic as the off white collection especially with the moves V with his brand.

the yeezy craze is getting watered down Adidas isn't hyping it like Nike does so when the dust settles the off white will have more to them than a power phase

Ill think about it. Bred toes and phase would be my extra pairs any ways. I also have the vapormax. I was just trying to double up or make a deal for another pair.

You talking yeezys power phase.

My brother just solid his pirate blacks for 800 to cop the black vapor max.

Tbh

Nice move by your brother.
I also did something similar with my old yeezy. Sold my used moonrock and got the futurecraft 4d.

Greenbriar HOH employees was already tallying how many pairs of those CR7 they were getting when I picked mine up at noon.

The employees don’t control ****. It’s the store manager who hopes that there are left overs so he can sell them lol

The employees don’t control ****. It’s the store manager who hopes that there are left overs so he can sell them lol
I didn't say they controlled anything. I said they were talking about how many pairs they were getting.

Greenbriar HOH employees was already tallying how many pairs of those CR7 they were getting when I picked mine up at noon.

I picked mine up a little after 5. I had to call so many times today before anyone answered the phone. Just wanted to make sure they wasn’t gonna try to off em before 6. Do you know who many pairs they ended up getting?

So I need to know where the red clays and yellow clay

Jordan’s will be in Atlanta this weekend smh. I need the pack. The blue on app and I assume the green will be too. Which is great.

Back
Top Bottom