NTATL Nike talk ATL

I can understand that, but Wish is known for doing FCFS and I suppose they are tired of having 50 plus unclaimed pairs on their raffles. They had so many off whites today it was unbelievable.

What time do the camp out lines at Wish start normally?

I recall driving by and seeing people waiting a whole day before s few times.

Every release used to start when the store closes. I think this time it may be different since it’s at the gallery. To be honest if you want a pair, show up early Saturday morning. They will have over 100 pairs of each

I can understand that, but Wish is known for doing FCFS and I suppose they are tired of having 50 plus unclaimed pairs on their raffles. They had so many off whites today it was unbelievable.

Then stop that dumb email system and just use the gallery for in store iPad sign up. That would greatly improve pick up

They have people entering from freaking South Carolina and Alabama. Also people are just making up local address cause they stated they will accept out of state ID.

The locals only basically means we don’t ship.

They need a better method than letting a million people enter via email.

Not for these bricks. Idk if they going to go that hard. But it’s summer so if you want a pair you want a pair. Had these been off white prestos I say be out there now

Smh I won’t have time to check in at champs today sadly. Whelp that drive to Lenox not in the cards

You pretty much never need to leave work or home to check in lol codes always get posted. I rarely go get codes myself

Got a pair reserved in griffin. Would y’all make a 2 hour drive or take chances online? I’ll miss YS drop/all online release if I do decide to go.

Nah one way. So 4 hours total for the round trip. I would be driving from Athens. I remember doing that when I hit on the cream yeezys at arbor place mall. Not sure if I want to do it again. I’ll probably try online...

Nah one way. So 4 hours total for the round trip. I would be driving from Athens. I remember doing that when I hit on the cream yeezys at arbor place mall. Not sure if I want to do it again. I’ll probably try online...

I'd take my chances online. Yeezy Supply will probably be the move.

A1DE9CAF-47CF-4FD6-9829-ABD92599640F.png
0DB98C4F-3259-4D35-AE19-4DCE4A090FC9.png
I’ll probably go for this pair if I strike out online tomorrow.

Who else plans to go to wish in the am I really want them black Levi’s and idk why mostly salty I missed out on the blue joints. I can care less for the white ones. They look like they get messy to easy.

Any tips on what time to show up I’m serious about it too

Any one else showing up

Back
Top Bottom