NTATL Nike talk ATL

Oh ok. Maybe they’re still fine tunning it. Can only select one store for now.
Yea I dont think theyre going to be like foot stores where you can select 3 and win 1. I think it's just going to be select the store you want and see if you win.

I was at Finish Line once and the manager wouldn't allow this old lady to put shoes on lawaway for her grandson and the kid looked so sad man...I've never stepped foot in a finish line store since.
I was in middle school so it ain't like I could've bought the pair for the kid but it really made me never shop there again.

CC9F0A64-67A9-4EE1-A020-36BAA98F5E39.jpeg
the deconstruct on this shoe is soooo intriguing don’t know what I was expecting but it wasnt this....in a good way. Peace

So whats good with Sole Play? Was that cactus jack release just a one off?

They haven’t had any of thr recent limited heat as of late...

Guess I'll be camping at SS, Wish, or Maniere for these Nigel's...smh at FCFS...time to pull out the lawn chair...haven't done that in a while...

Wish those 1s were as easy to cop as those Bio JTH3s today which look much better IMO.

Line was damn near existent.

Not likely tho...

It'll be interesting to see how this new Wish ATL virtual line process goes. I just happened to be on Moreland Ave when they tweeted the new procedure so I entered my name.

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.02.06 PM.png

Wow. They have no concnern for those that have to work 9-5s to afford the shoes they sell.

Dopeboys gonna be ubering Jays from the West End before I you punch out and pull up. Smh

virt line needs to be on random days or diffrent times or people will camp for a chance to get on virt line :lol:

They said line up at front door for the AWOK 3s Friday. So the virt line is already random as is.

That middle of the work day sign up aint the move tho... Only a full time reseller or trapper wins in that scenerio lol

Back
Top Bottom