NTATL Nike talk ATL

I got the Vapormax reserved on my girl’s account. I feel like older Nike accounts don’t get the exclusive access. I’ve never had exclusive access for anything on my old Nike account, I always get it on my new accounts.

87174590-E79E-4BF7-9248-1ABC9EA22307.png
Secured an 8 in the prestos

Honestly I feel like I’m not going to get a reserve it’s early tho and my girl got a new account she got nothing thus far lol

That some bull****. I’ve had my Nike account damn near 10 years, and out of all the exclusive access they’ve sent out over the last couple years, I’ve only got exclusive access to Concords.

That some bull****. I’ve had my Nike account damn near 10 years, and out of all the exclusive access they’ve sent out over the last couple years, I’ve only got exclusive access to Concords.

I got access to some nasa but never anything on snkrs it’s self always on the other Nike app.

I got access to some nasa but never anything on snkrs it’s self always on the other Nike app.
They stopped giving me access to anything on the plus app too haha. It was all GR stuff I didn’t need access to and I never bought any of them.

I saw them setting up that ish in the building across the street too. Def caught my interest but doubt it will be open to the general public. I snapped a couple pics
GgbhJqX.jpg
pkFR3Vw.jpg

Apparently its called the "Nike Studio of Dreams" and opens on the 31st.

Anyone know what the lines are looking like today & if they still have stock from the weekend?

Thanks in advance.

I wounder how day 2 went. Actually wounder how the weekday goes May go mid week to see what they got. Heard Lenox May do some moves too

So I had close to 90 minutes between meetings & decided to make the drive down (it's about 8 miles). Line was decent, they are still handing out bands. I grabbed one it's in the 400's.

The guy said they are now letting people in 20 at a time & they were in the 100's so come back in a couple of hours.

They are also checking bands to see if they've been modified in any way. If so you won't be allowed entry.

People standing in line for hours for the same stuff they had last week.

Basically so far small come up for resellers. Waste a bunch of peoples time each day. I assume by weds-thurs it will be noted that nothing is there. And If something does come up. Resellers will eat all the stock since they all communicate with each other.

Some folks will go each day to see if stock changes.

It’s looking like the best stuff will be exclusive access and snkrs pass

Lucky for most that PlayStation one was a practice cause honestly they still in stock.

Now if anyone does go Let the group know.

I’m taking some fam up there weds but if there is a dumb long line we just going to pass and wait for the studio to open

After seeing what they have/had on shelves. I’ll be chilling all the way through March when they leave unless I get a Pass.​

I'm seeing on IG that the FOG SA's were there today...was that a Pass thing? I hit on the OW Vapormax Saturday and assume that I won't see much action in the app anymore.

Last edited:
Basically so far it’s a random pass for luck folks or what they have on shelves. Hopefully it changes real soon and stock different stuff this weekend.

But hey snkrs pass will be up for up coming releases so we get to try this time

Anybody that went to the pop up know if they had Air Max 720’s? I’m downtown and wanna check it out. The release tomorrow but I know some places have em in hand now

Back
Top Bottom