NTATL Nike talk ATL

Is exclusive access is completely random?

Buddy said the exclusive access drops will be done via snkrs it’s random and they will use area codes (Georgia ones) to do them. Now some people out of state got accesss, but possible their snkrs account is linked to a ga area code.

I left after my pass pickup. I wasn't going to get in the other line for fcfs.
Resellers stay winning. A guy had his crew at the front of the fcfs line. Already trying to make deals before they opened. Over it.

E598AEFE-8C9E-4EBE-85B6-56391CB65A4A.jpeg
4AF1E1E5-DB71-4161-972A-F5A93DC8DBC9.jpeg
A683C993-C588-4C2E-9D0E-70A0DB1878F2.jpeg

They had some Levi’s 4s black

Acrynom prestos all colors

PlayStation 1’s a lot

Various blazers

Atoms Safari air max.

Ummm cap n gowns

Satin 1’s shatter

Cement 3’s

No surprises

Pretty much everything that was on snkrs advertising for Atlanta that said coming soon

Would have snagged those am1 and maybe the multicolor prestos. Besides that, nothing I would want. Gonna be up that way in a few weeks anyway. Will swing by just to check it out, I guess.

The experience is a vending machine that scans ur phone and gives u free crap. They then pair u with a shopping. Assistant u can look around and ask for stuff u want or just bull crap. (Which slows everything down) took forever for lines to move cause people wanna price check everything on stock x or wait inside for their friends. They don’t try to keep it moving at all.

All the good stuff gone by the first 150 people I got what I wanted safri and acrynoms so it’s gucci. Honestly they had a ton or PlayStations so the snkrs pass was I guess pointless people started passing on them.

Also they ran out of time only let 400 of the 500 wristbands in.

Gave out passes for tomorrow already. Nothing restocking sams stuff they had today

Test launch basically they plan to use snkrs app heavy for future exclusives in the store

If they did that crap lame. All them people wait in line just to drop heat at the end pisssh stupid. To many hoops for that

E4758E45-1BDF-435F-A8E2-82A2DA7EE1B3.jpeg
Don’t know if it was another exclusive reverse (at least it didn’t say that, I thought the Blazers did). What’s odd is it didn’t show on my account, but on my wife’s. My boy said he didn’t have it on his 4 accounts either.

I was able to reserve though.

Yea the guy said random accounts will get access all throughout.

I thought u meant they dropped them in store I was like burh

Back
Top Bottom