NTATL Nike talk ATL

Yea not gonna lie, this is getting pretty frustrating. I can only waste so much of my life on this lol
if it makes you feel better, i havent seen one black person with these besides the celebs....these kicks aint for us playa....lol.

Haha well I can't lie, I do own TDs and PBs. But I really wanted those black 750s more than anything
frown.gif
i stand corrected......you sir are a unicorn...lol.

I don't have no Yeezys. Nothing. Smh I don't even try anymore
join the club....when i saw all the bot and "im willing to pay resell talk" i figured i'd let the die hard no sleep cats have at em.....the most i will do is enter email raffle or mall raffle if im in the area, but thats it.

Looking to sell my collection.. Anyone use one of the local shops for consignment? The only place I've found doing is FlyKix. Any feedback on that shop? They're offering a 80/20 split

Welp fellas, I've been blessed with a new job that requires my to relocate. I'm gonna be taking my talents to North Carolina. So this Friday will be my last day in ATL. I'm definitely gonna miss it but I hope to be back to visit pretty often, especially for major sneaker releases. It's been real fellas and I especially enjoyed getting to meet a couple of you in person. We'll definitely keep in touch!

Last edited:
Welp fellas, I've been blessed with a new job that requires my to relocate. I'm gonna be taking my talents to North Carolina. So this Friday will be my last day in ATL. I'm definitely gonna miss it but I hope to be back to visit pretty often, especially for major sneaker releases. It's been real fellas and I especially enjoyed getting to meet a couple of you in person. We'll definitely keep in touch!
Congrats man! Best wishes.

Congrats My Brother! All The Best To You And Yours!!

Congrats bro

Congrats, whereabouts in NC? I'm from here but just moved back after living in Atlanta last year. Welcome!

will be traveling in march, trying to decide if its worth booking  flight with a layover in ATL, is it worth it to stay 4+ hours? 

will be traveling in march, trying to decide if its worth booking  flight with a layover in ATL, is it worth it to stay 4+ hours? 
I don't think so. I feel like you need more time than that. Based on traffic and proximity of where you're trying to go in reference to the airport. I'll let others chime in tho, I'm going in my 6th year living here but I rarely get out around downtown except for work.

Congrats bruh

Back
Top Bottom