NTATL Nike talk ATL

Co-sign this. Although i don't expect to hear anything then either haha.
Same. I got all three raffles in Lenox, Wish, plus a few others on IG. Trying to get my fiancé a pair. I've struck out on every release for her.

Champs was the only store with her size tho.

I could be wrong bc i went tuesday but that day only Footlocker was raffling in Stonecrest.

does anyone know when wish usually drops their stuff for online only releases?

thanks

been busy but finally copped a shoe after a long time. sup with yall?

Air Jordan 5 (V) Carolina  

this solebox ub drop at wish...is it even worth my time?

I was wondering the same but considering the low number of them, the fact that 70+ people are on their post asking about the shoes on IG and the fact that they notorious sell backdoor to people, i doubt its worth it. Im going to try my hand online unfortunately.

Besides Wish, what other sneaker stores are there to check out?  I haven't lived in ATL for about 3 years so idk what's out there any more.  I used to walk by Walters everyday going to GSU and that one corner store near the Marta station where I got my Celtic DMP 1s for like 70$.

Have any of you guys ever been to one of the Adidas tent sales? I saw that they are having one this weekend in Locust Grove, and was thinking about coming up for it. Just wondering if any of you might have some past experiences to share...

Last edited:
Have any of you guys ever been to one of the Adidas tent sales? I saw that they are having one this weekend in Locust Grove, and was thinking about coming up for it. Just wondering if any of you might have some past experiences to share...

Where in locust grove? I dont think there was an adidas outlet there.

Last edited:
There's not, that's what is so weird! I was just at Adidas store in Lenox this past weekend and got this flyer:
View media item 1975892I asked the kid working the register the same thing, and he said there was an outlet there, although clearly he didn't know what he was talking about, as I had literally just driven from the Locust Grove Tanger Outlet to Lenox.
Anyhow, I did some research, and it turns out that they have these tent/clearance/warehouse sales a couple of times a year around the country. This website has a bunch of em listed for this month (there will also be one in Suwanee starting on 4/20):
http://www.eventbrite.com/o/adidas-2330581667
I don't know what it means by VIP day, but I am hoping to check it out Wednesday night. I live about an hour and a half away, but Wednesday is literally the only day the whole week I will be able to travel.
From what I found Googling it seems like it would be pretty cool; almost like an Adidas rummage sale

any good fb groups to buy/sell that you guys would recommend?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom