NTATL Nike talk ATL

Help! Anyone in atl can go to Lenox for me. Need a couple pairs of ultra boost! I'm in Columbus. Need a major favor. I'll owe you one!

]Help! Anyone in atl can go to Lenox for me. Need a couple pairs of ultra boost! I'm in Columbus. Need a major favor. I'll owe you one![/quote]

Only 1 per customer. Super strict about it when i copped my creams about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Is Lenox the only place that got them? I know if I go to Stonecrest, there's this reseller who prob bought them all already. I might try to hunt down a pair in south lake or Gwinnett or something.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any comments on which Nike outlets in the greater Atlanta region you prefer? The closest to me are Locust Grove and Lawrenceville, both of which I have been to. I an going to be in the area in a few weekends and was thinking about branching out and maybe exploring some to the Northwest. Anyone have any experiences or preferences?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any comments on which Nike outlets in the greater Atlanta region you prefer? The closest to me are Locust Grove and Lawrenceville, both of which I have been to. I an going to be in the area in a few weekends and was thinking about branching out and maybe exploring some to the Northwest. Anyone have any experiences or preferences?

Best one I've been to is the one in Locust Grove. I've been to the one in Calhoun and in Woodstock as well. I'm curious if they're any better ones as well.

Yeah, I've always found pretty good stuff in Locust Grove, that would be my fave. Lawrenceville, not so much. I like that mall because of the other shoe stores and Adidas outlet, but I've always found the Nike store there over crowded, and dry as far as heat. I've got 3 friends and family coupons to burn, so I'll probably hit Locust Grove and 2 others.

Best one I've been to is the one in Locust Grove. I've been to the one in Calhoun and in Woodstock as well. I'm curious if they're any better ones as well.
I'd have to agree on Locust Grove I've always had something pop up there for me the two times I've been there. Commerce has always been a let down and Sugarloaf mills sometimes will have stuff, but it ALWAYS goes quick. 

Well, I ordered 3 Ffiends and Family coupons off eBay, then just got another sent to my email this morning, so I guess that just means I'll be hitting almost all of them next weekend anyway, LoL.

Back
Top Bottom