NTATL Nike talk ATL

Wish Atl said they were raffling off the extra pairs left over cut off at 6 like 9-10 pairs remaining cut off was 6.

Goat charges more cause they have CAD buyers. Anytime sales can go international price goes up.

Goat will also let you send offers.

Took a look at some of the top offers, not even willing to pay that much 
mean.gif

I'm glad I didn't take my chances online. I didn't win the draw for a second pair. I camped at Lenox. Got there like 4AM. I was like 60 in line and got my pair. It was pretty organized for the most part. I haven't camped in a while.

Just hit me possible chance for those who struck out. When is flight 23 opening at Cumberland mall I bet they will have breds there heck a whole lot of limited releases.

Just hit me possible chance for those who struck out. When is flight 23 opening at Cumberland mall I bet they will have breds there heck a whole lot of limited releases.
I was thinking about this the other day.....supposed to be in the fall sometime.

What up guys lucked up on a pair for 250$ Im satisfied. Now to decide if Im a unDS the 2013s or the 2016s.

I got a potna in TX he pretty plugged. Gone send me one of his pairs. I started a thread few years ago his name is kicks504 if you chevk the thread out.Ill put it back in my sig.

Yeah he looked out. Check out my thread though it was a NOLA,TX,GA thread aint been popping in a while though. Guess I found a new home.

Nice collection. Still trying to get my first pair of 1s.
thanks something light I know yall probably got some heat in here. Cleanest its a good time to cop they have a lot colorways on sale right now. Gone cop that "essential pack" once they drop a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom