NTATL Nike talk ATL

thanks something light I know yall probably got some heat in here. Cleanest its a good time to cop they have a lot colorways on sale right now. Gone cop that "essential pack" once they drop a little bit more.

I just want the bred, black toes and royals. Maybe the navy metallics.

Royals rumored to drop next year man if thats true Im not playing no games! Those "top 3" jordan 1s are a MUST HAVE this year though.

I definetly think they couldve done better. The shadows instead of chicagos wouldve been dope or just more then 3 colorways but they still clean. Im a try to cop.

Last edited:
Had that old love new love pack years ago and the black toes were clean. Them black/yellow joints though [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeezys smh i wish ive struck out on EVERY single yeezy shoe and im a kanye stan!! Smh just cant pay that resell. I refuse only two kayne kicks i may save for is black 750s and LV Jaspers best kanye kicks hands down.

^^ :wow: my boys have an art show that day too. I'm suppose to be working but I may have to attend both

Yeah they gave me the flyer for that with My black/red 1's when I picked up from HoH. Guess I'm done copping from footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom