NTATL Nike talk ATL

Arbor Place, Southlake, Lenox, Perimeter, Cumberland, and Town Center.....plus the DTLR at Camp Creek.

Sheesh lol. I hit Cumberland, then Lenox, and ended with Southlake. Ended up with 14 tickets thanks to some spots letting my wife enter. Was going to hit Arbor Place but their launch locator said FCFS and they couldn't give me solid info on the phone last night so I didn't bother with that drive.

Sheesh lol. I hit Cumberland, then Lenox, and ended with Southlake. Ended up with 14 tickets thanks to some spots letting my wife enter. Was going to hit Arbor Place but their launch locator said FCFS and they couldn't give me solid info on the phone last night so I didn't bother with that drive.
Which store at Arbor? HOH? If it is, they're doing a raffle.  The Launch Locator was wrong.

Champs at Lennox is gonna be a warzone and I'm liable to get shot at Greenbriar...

Ready for war come Saturday

Dammit man this is 2013 all over again. I camped for 2013's for 11 hrs :x will check around some spots tomorrow to see if I can get plugged in for a guaranteed pair, if not than I have to camp at Lennox Friday night :smh: will probably bring a 3.5 of some purp. NTATL summit at Lennox

Dammit man this is 2013 all over again. I camped for 2013's for 11 hrs :x will check around some spots tomorrow to see if I can get plugged in for a guaranteed pair, if not than I have to camp at Lennox Friday night :smh: will probably bring a 3.5 of some purp. NTATL summit at Lennox
I mean I got my pair but I'm down to camp since you'lol need help lol

Guy taking raffle tickets at champs perimeter said they only got 18 adult sizes in. Good luck everybody. 

I smoke too much gas to be making a mad dash mess around and be 30th in line :lol:

I see Cumberland switched to FCFS. I haven't camped in YEARS, looks like that's what it's gonna be tho can't go out like 2013 again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom