NTATL Nike talk ATL

Anyone in the ATL area that can help me out with the check in code for FTA? Am going to drive 2 hours up there if I can't get it, because I'm crazy like that, but saving the time would be nice. If anyone needs some help on location spoofing on Android, I can share a little knowledge.

What up everybody? So I just moved down to GA from Indiana. I'm staying in Dallas. The next pair of shoes I want to get are the PBJ foams. I don't know of anywhere to get anything here yet. Willing to drive for a FCFS. Any help would be appreciated. And if you want drop ya favorite local spot to eat lol. Thanks in advance.

Anyone in the ATL area that can help me out with the check in code for FTA? Am going to drive 2 hours up there if I can't get it, because I'm crazy like that, but saving the time would be nice. If anyone needs some help on location spoofing on Android, I can share a little knowledge.
I tried to get it last night but the employed manually entered the code in my phone. I couldn't see what she entered.  

What up everybody? So I just moved down to GA from Indiana. I'm staying in Dallas. The next pair of shoes I want to get are the PBJ foams. I don't know of anywhere to get anything here yet. Willing to drive for a FCFS. Any help would be appreciated. And if you want drop ya favorite local spot to eat lol. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to GA.....I used to stay in Hiram, which isn't too far from Dallas.  These are pretty much your options in no particular  order:

Stores/Boutiques

Wish

Epitome

Fly Kix

Kick Theory

Walters

Malls

Lenox

Cumberland

Town Center

Perimeter

Arbor Place

Mall of Georgia

Greenbriar

Stone Crest

West End

South Dekalb

South Lake

I'm sure I missed a few, but that should give you a good start.  Each mall will be different in terms of what stores they have, but you can find out which have a Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz, DTLR and so on.  If anyone wants to add to that list, be my guest.

Northpoint Mall. Only has a Champs and Finishline. The finishline used to be mainly running with scattered retro releases. They closed not long ago to remodel, so I'm. It sure if that will change when they reopen or not.

Codes were being shared yesterday no one asked so I didn't post it. Wouldn't wanna step on someone's toes who actually checked in.

At this point most people checked in. And FA is manually putting them in peoples phones now.

They are more lazy In morning u can get a code that way. Manager at southlake FA is a blk dude with glasses about 5'8. The other is 6'2 ish bigger build glasses. They will put the code in if they at the register. So if you see them the jig won't work

Codes were being shared yesterday no one asked so I didn't post it. Wouldn't wanna step on someone's toes who actually checked in.

At this point most people checked in. And FA is manually putting them in peoples phones now.

They are more lazy In morning u can get a code that way. Manager at southlake FA is a blk dude with glasses about 5'8. The other is 6'2 ish bigger build glasses. They will put the code in if they at the register. So if you see them the jig won't work
I think it also depends on the store as well.  When I checked in for the SBB Aways, the girl just gave me the code.

Nope I just went to the dark side and said f it with confirmed it's horrible idk anyone in ATL who won.

To much spoofing now. I was money when they had in store.

Also these are hella limited

Never even bothered with confirmed. Decided not to drive 40 min to and from to get in the area just to take an easy L

It's cool, I'll just make the drive up there. It's a long shot, but it will be worth it if I can score.

It's. it based on money Just be VIP that's all they care about to reward customers and generate sales

Made it up there for the check in today. Was talking to a couple of guys at the Champs downstairs and they heard that FTA has around 100 pair. Take that for what you will. Good luck to anyone going for them.

I hit on the wish raffle for my size 10. They sent out emails at 1:35pm
Size 10 for me as well. Wish came through in the clutch 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom