NTATL Nike talk ATL

The app hate is real. No one likes change. But wants resellers and fairness. As if just make more will help. Imma be honest I wouldn't want some of my kicks if they were all super GR
Yea the app hate is real, but like I said before, you either adapt or perish. 

To tell you the truth, the amount of pairs made doesn't matter to me.  If I like it, I like it.

Yea the app is so much easier and fair. Puts shoes in those that want them. I know a reseller brings 15 people with him and hits.

Now he's pissed cause he has to start over and doesn't even have a VIP account to boot lmao

Yea the app is so much easier and fair. Puts shoes in those that want them. I know a reseller brings 15 people with him and hits.

Now he's pissed cause he has to start over and doesn't even have a VIP account to boot lmao
mean.gif

How do you not have a VIP account lol.

Were you able to get the 6 minute head start for the SBB aways?

The app just a lil confusing. Man i miss just camping and copping. Now you got raffles, draws, apps, and all this stuff that just muddys the process. Bots killed the game tho

The app just a lil confusing. Man i miss just camping and copping. Now you got raffles, draws, apps, and all this stuff that just muddys the process. Bots killed the game tho

I never liked camping.

Idk my parents are well off they always taught us you shouldn't work for money then work to spend it. Like don't give ur business to bad customer service and or difficulty in purchasing.

Camp I don't wanna sit out side. Maybe an hour tops. Then on top is the idea you camp and then most of the pairs are backdoored

What about the app confused you. Feel free to pm or just ask. Maybe others have the same concern

Also learned from a foot locker manager

If you have problems checking in via Bluetooth

Make sure on ur phone

iPhone which I have. Idk about android that location services are turned on always on. Sometime the Bluetooth check in won't work if it doesn't read your location.

Also learned from a foot locker manager

If you have problems checking in via Bluetooth

Make sure on ur phone

iPhone which I have. Idk about android that location services are turned on always on. Sometime the Bluetooth check in won't work if it doesn't read your location.

I had a problem checking in at FTL on Monday, but they just gave me the code.

Did the app got a 4 minute headstart at footlocker cumberland. Asked for the code from an employee they had their beacon off an hour early smh guess thats a way of keeping pairs unreserved.

took an L with NIKEATL but hopefully this 6min headstart means something with FTL... good luck everybody

I got a 10.5 reserved at Nike Lenox. Can't pick them up, gotta go back to Augusta today for something. Not sure how they handle the unclaimed pairs now, but it will be there.

Back
Top Bottom