NTATL Nike talk ATL

That's not even a FSR smh. #backdoorseason

Not to come to their defense but I highly doubt it he backdoored them. The owner owns over 13 stores so he split his entire shipment amongst them. Hes opening 3 more stores this year so hes prob holding some of the stock for their grand openings

Locals did me wrong. I was slow to get on YS, I was in queue for ever. Bounced back with 5 from ADC. We eating.
Congrats. I eat off the Foot apps but can never make it past the splash page on ADC. Was able to get a pair from YS this morning though. 

I hit Wish, Lenox, and Perimeter and was back at home in Alpharetta by noon.
I couldn't believe how short the lines were at Champs Lenox and FTA Cumberland this time around. I was able to hit Wish, Cumberland, Lenox, and Greenbriar in 3 hours. 

I got to Stonecrest around 9:30 and there were about 6 people in front of me. A mall cop comes up and says FTL doesn't want us standing in front of the store, that we had to go back to the mall entrance. The mall cop leaves and everyone heads back to the store. Someone ask the FTL employees did they say we couldn't line up in front of the store and they said no. The manager opens early to defuse the situation and I'm out of the mall before 10:00am. Shoutout to the FTL manager, I thanked her before I left.

No line to speak of at Adidas or FTA Cumberland. More of the stock than normal had to be on ADC.

Congrats to everyone who copped.

I think the lines were shorter because there was less in store pairs of zebras in ATL than creams
Very true. From the way everybody's been talking it seemed like numbers were going to be about the same.

My boy that missed the UO phone call, said some dude in FTL line with him said UO only had a pair per size.

Very true. From the way everybody's been talking it seemed like numbers were going to be about the same.

My boy that missed the UO phone call, said some dude in FTL line with him said UO only had a pair per size.
When I picked up my pair from UO, I asked the person taking care of the raffle winners and she said they got around 50 pairs. 

There were a few stores with one size run. UO usually gets a decent amount and of course the foot stores

Anyone know any shops that buys shoes? I've tried contacting heetatl but they just left me one read when I was trying to get rid of my creams.

Anyone know any shops that buys shoes? I've tried contacting heetatl but they just left me one read when I was trying to get rid of my creams.[/quote

Heet ATL is trash lol but kicks spot over one auburn ave near GSU buys. They're good people

Anyone know any shops that buys shoes? I've tried contacting heetatl but they just left me one read when I was trying to get rid of my creams.[/quote

Heet ATL is trash lol but kicks spot over one auburn ave near GSU buys. They're good people
Hadn't heard about the spot near GSU. I'll have to check them out. 

I think ATL Addictions at Gwinnett Place Matt buys shoes now.

Anybody going for the MC Ultra Boost 3.0s this Sat.? Do Ultra Boosts like these usually sell out quickly here in the A?

Looking like they're going to be a general release possibly due to decent number of FTL and CS getting them in the area. Asking because I'll be out of the country this weekend and fingers crossed my size may sit over the weekend until Tuesday 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom