NTATL Nike talk ATL

So did the TS 1 drop or was it the AF1? Girls at the pass pickup told me it was the 1s.

0D62FC8F-CE6C-4A7B-ACA9-B1924F9EC228.jpeg

AF1 but I keep hearing rumors of an AJ1 shock drop tomorrow.

There’ a Concord restock at several ATL footlockers today. Looks like it’s only Ftl and not the other foot stores. I know Lenox, Perimeter, Cumberland, and Greenbrier have pairs. Don’t know how many other stores. Only one other person in line at perimeter besides me right now.

Some peoples were up there yesterday nothing good in there. Seems it will be snkrs passes and or shock drops for good stuff.

80% chance it’s exclusive access.

Also if it is a public snkrs pass, only 5-10% of manual users will hit. The rest will get botted up. They already dropped 2 passes to the public so the bot users got the scripts now. I wouldn’t get too optimistic unfortunately

exclusive is trash cause the same 5 people get it

if NY going snkrs pass most likely they will just use that

many are complaining about the access crap cause basically you just set up a store to hand out L's in Atlanta yay.... we get buy Concords and other trash shoes but in a store, while they restock on the app over and over again (blazers)..., but anything worth a damn they drop in small quantities to the same folks "randomly" it seems. guy twitter got picked 3 times bruh...

the store was hyped but they could have just used lenox for this.. if your going to randomly drop access to some accounts. yea its fair but its not transparent when folks don't even know if they had or are even in the system. would be nice to have an indication that hey you wasn't selected for access, but we do have your account info... some folks never have won and who knows if they can.

as i always say i rater have a chance to lose then never have a chance at all tbh....... besides most things are botted im sure them exclusive access goes to those who have like 30 accounts most of the time...

in the end i rather say i had a chance. at least we can say hey snkrs pass, instead of watching the up north gang gang have a shot

Never gotten exclusive access for anything, except concords in December.

That whole process is trash.

Nah I agree with you ^^

They should’ve never built the freakin building they could’ve Just used Lenox to pick up exclusive access drops.

The most BS part about this is that this pop up is supposed to be a test for Nike/Atlanta. Got this info from a Nike employee. Anyways the point I’m getting at is that this whole “test” is to see if ATL people are liking it and if Nike is profiting off of this. If Nike thinks ATL likes it and if Nike is making money off this, Nike would eventually have a tier zero account in Atlanta. But because they’re putting a whole bunch of BS on the wall and only random lucky people have been getting access, people aren’t liking it. Shoes aren’t selling well at the pop up. In the end Nike is going to tell themselves “Atlanta is not ready to be like Chicago or NYC.” And theyre going to base that opinion based on how ppl liked the pop up and sales. The pop up is trash and the same shoes are sitting, so Nike will not want to come back to ATL when in reality, they never showed the city love like they did and presently do to Chicago and nyc. No way that a grand opening in NYC, LA, or Chicago WOULD NOT have had off whites on the wall, or FOGs, or Jordan 1s, or other hype collabs or colorways that resellers and real sneaker heads actually want.

Back
Top Bottom