NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by Sighfur

2di4z78.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i came in here to say damn this is still going on and now i cant even stop laughing cuz of this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NT yall some FOOLS!!!!!!

wheres crank with the gifs ?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u little bugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle of a long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATE YOU...

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

BTW, anyone from HT remember dude was posting up his "SMASH" photos and vids?

I Just wanna say:

Ma dude, 99% of them chicks were WILDERBEASTS!

yo, like they say in LA. p---- has no face
pimp.gif

Anyone got that pic of that gorilla %%$@+ he was smashing squatting beside that bed, $%%@ scared me.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember that pic

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

roll.gif
laced jordans you mad dog ? i mean some of yall simps still throwing shots from the HT roast of bout 4 years ago.

i got fired from my job i took the L and im still stacking my paper from D town back up to the big city. If yall gonna talk bout that river bear post
yall needa wash ya face and get an updated pic. I get more respect from REAL cats then mosto f yall boys can dream because i keep it a 100 everytime i meet someone .I know my roots and im damn proud of it ill never change that for no one. NT is beautiful only here will a upper class
kid get mad and salty over a key board. And on the Cool queens aint neva been bout nada the hottest thing to come out of Queens was illmatic
and the infamous. so save this one and photoshop this for the NT goonies .

bottom line i get more buns than most of yall kids do in ya own city.

l_9cfe10c7bfef4db4a2bb0f1524ddc1ed.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys are just friends
she is wack anyways. look like a protein free Sinbad.

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u little bugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle of a long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATE YOU...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

N' you sound real dumb.

Just want you to know.

And you're married.

YNS.

My-T.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
beware of me beware of u you little pest

$!%@$ soundin' like Children's Fable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't come across a better thread in a whiiiile in general
laugh.gif

I was gonna mess with the Tmobile cancellation in return for a Tiffany's discount but I decided to stay with Tmobile. With the all the scam threads, itstoo risky anyway. Unless the transaction involves meeting up..

laugh.gif
@ children's fable.
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Let me start this off by saying that dude did come through with my contract cancellation. But only after many texts, PMs and IMs. It took about a month for my wife's line to finally get put out of contract.
I paid dude on a Saturday, thinking that sometime the next week it would be handled. Well, he forgot to tell me he would be on vacation, so I didn't hear from him for a few days. When I finally heard back from him, he was still on vacation but was going to have one of his TMO goons handle it. He made it sound like he could do it on vacation, but I figured he was going to have someone else do it for him.

So I waited a few days and called T-Mobile--her line was still under contract. So I hit dude up again and get nothing back. Yet he's posting on NT left and right so I know he got the PMs. This whole charade goes on for a few more weeks--he'd say that it would get done tomorrow and then it wouldn't be done. He threw me mad BS excuses like "you have to wait 72 hours for it to take effect" and even had the audacity to say that he switched her contract end date, but some other service rep must have switched it back! $*+@!!!! Why in the hell would they switch it back?
So finally I asked for a refund and basically said eff a contract cancellation at this point. And magically the contract was cancelled shortly after that.

Long story short, the dude is a bum. Yes, he "hooked me up" by doing what he said he'd do. But he also took my loot and played with my emotions for 3 or 4 weeks. This dude even said that he's be pissed too if someone handled the situation like he did. So yeah, the guy is a bad businessman. If someone is paying you to do a service, you're supposed to do that #!!# in a timely manner. But he's got it twisted thinking that he's boss ballin' it up b/c he has all these folks coming to him for help.

So dude got fired though? Damn...lol. Glad I got my #!!# handled first!

Good luck OP...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

CashmereThought96 wrote:

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u little
bugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle
of a long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATE
YOU...

N' you sound real dumb.

Just want you to know.

And you're married.

YNS.

My-T.

eek.gif
i thought we squashed all that man we be man cool on twitter
laugh.gif
Naw but i see were you coming from.. us married men shouldnt speak about our great partners on NT but its all jokes and fun at the end of the day NT ..

p.s. i am smashing and violently at times im sure your smashing your counterpart pretty well too boneystarks

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How do you talk about tearin' up your wife to a message board full of strangers..? Damn b, you must be the worst husband in the history oflife.

"I barely get to see my own kid." /paraphrase
2cz7tio.gif

Back
Top Bottom