NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

dudes genuinely dislike him
smokin.gif

thisdude cash must be one of those e-fame dudes i keep hearing you NT'ers talk about oh well Back to Music debates

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

thisdude cash must be one of those e-fame dudes i keep hearing you NT'ers talk about oh well Back to Music debates

WRONG! i been low key since '06 .. i just had a popular hookuppost.. helped people out.. 2 or 3 acted like females .. Then we have this situation at hand.. It just appalls me how grown men can talk so much about someonethey hate so much.. I can care less about E-fame
laugh.gif
u serious ? Only E-fame i would want is a viral video thats gonna make me some cash other then that youcan keep that ##%

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

WRONG! i been low key since '06 .. i just had a popular hookup post.. helped people out.. 2 or 3 acted like females .. Then we have this situation and hand.. It just appauls me how grown men can talk so much about someone they hate so much.. I can care less about E-fame
laugh.gif
u serious ? Only E-fame i would want is a viral video thats gonna make me some cash other then that you can keep that @**

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

CashmereThought96 wrote:

bluedeniro wrote:

WRONG! i been low key since '06 .. i just had a popular
hookup post.. helped people out.. 2 or 3 acted like females .. Then we have this situation and hand.. It just appauls me how grown men
can talk so much about someone they hate so much.. I can care less about E-fame
laugh.gif
u
serious ? Only E-fame i would want is a viral video thats gonna make me some cash other then that you can keep that @**

sick.gif
sick.gif

Dam yall studying the post i edited that in like 30 seconds N's isquick NT should be crowned as the worlds greatest proof reader's

It "appauls" me how you keep talking like youve done nothing wrong.
Like you didnt have people waiting for weeks or didnt deliver on some people.

Its like what kind of reputable person would be proud of what you did?
You get money, people expect a service. If ONE person isnt satisfied its your responsibility you do whatever you can to change that. Not brag about all thepeople that were satisfied. In your case you had multiple people not satisfied, thats not how you do business fam.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u little bugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle of a long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATE YOU...
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

$!%@$ soundin' like Children's Fable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
akdlfkajdf;nvxl;ja;sdlfjaldkslsd;afjadsl;kfs

Got me laughing hard over here...funniest !+!# I read in some time...

CashmereThought96 wrote:
bluedeniro wrote:

WRONG! i been low key since '06 .. i just had a popular hookup post.. helped people out.. 2 or 3 acted like females .. Then we have this situation at hand.. It just appalls me how grown men can talk so much about someone they hate so much.. I can care less about E-fame
laugh.gif
u serious ? Only E-fame i would want is a viral video thats gonna make me some cash other then that you can keep that ##%
well dealing with business over the net something always goes wrong never is it 100% successful and the e-fame joke was sarcasm but i guess youone of those "i be on the net but i don't be on net types" so whatever but do your thing not my business
pimp.gif

About the business comments honestly i cant even speak much about the whole thing and how it was being done.. but to let it be known I was not the persondirectly doing the act.. I said this and i said this before i never worked for that CORPORATION directly i worked at one of the best auth. retailers (TMS)until they went under once they went under i have been going to school full time and getting benefits' from them going under.. at no point was i the personhandling these "services" other then communicating and forwarding information from NTers to the person who was doing them I.E. my connect which was avery unreliable person which i stopped doing buisness with and switched to someone else until i "cease and desisted" .. So to set the record straighti didn't get fired from a company i never worked for i wasn't parlaying with peoples bread i helped people out to the best of my abilities .. The weekswait was not my doing.. U really think i needed or even wanted these pest (not all lot were very understandable) dudes hitting me up all day wondering whenthere situations would be handled it wasn't fun for me i mean i did/do have a life outside of not and my dealings on here.. and if it did get out of handand took entirely too long i gave people back their money point blank.. Allot of people got lost in the sauce...no him not proud of that and him am to this daycorrecting the issues which arose from my actions.. The i don't care or kidding attitude is just all show people know i genuinely try and get peoplesbread.. BUT one thing about me is i have a strong dislike for males so when a male comes at me crazy or a little aggressive i treat them like females I.E.IGNORING THEM ..

Cliffnotes:
I never worked for THAT Corporation Directly

I wasn't the person handling the actual SERVICE
I'm not proud of or am i bragging about not having a 100% customer satisfaction rate
I don't really care for males that act like females

You should have never undertook the RESPONSIBILITY of telling these people that YOU can get them out of their contracts for any amount of money if YOU weren't theperson DIRECTLY doing the business. You never mentioned to people that you weren't the one taking care of theservices. You wanted to cake off people's money being the middle man and then you finally got caught and now you're DENYING any RESPONSIBILITY with what happened? Get outta here with that mess. You costpeople a lot of money, and rule #1 is not messing with people's bread.

It don't matter that the person you were relaying the services to wasn't getting it done, it's your responsibility to see that it's done. Butwhatever, karma is a %*%!*, and you'll get yours when somebody does the same %!%# to you. It's all good family, but don't ever say 'Ididn't deserve this' whenever karma comes back around.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You should have never undertook the RESPONSIBILITY of telling these people that YOU can get them out of their contracts for any amount of money if YOU weren't the person DIRECTLY doing the business. You never mentioned to people that you weren't the one taking care of the services. You wanted to cake off people's money being the middle man and then you finally got caught and now you're DENYING any RESPONSIBILITY with what happened? Get outta here with that mess. You cost people a lot of money, and rule #1 is not messing with people's bread.

It don't matter that the person you were relaying the services to wasn't getting it done, it's your responsibility to see that it's done. But whatever, karma is a %*%!*, and you'll get yours when somebody does the same %!%# to you. It's all good family, but don't ever say 'I didn't deserve this' whenever karma comes back around.
Thats unfair.

Looks like dude helped out a number of people. And even if he wasnt the one performing the services, he took a chance that the dude that WAS, was actuallygonna do it. Just like the people who gave dude the money took a chance on the service actually getting done. I dont get why anyone would trust anyone on herewith money for services like that. You trust a dude on NT cuz he comments on threads, maybe quotes you a few times, and you trust him enough with your money toperform some sorta service for you?

No ma'am

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You should have never undertook the RESPONSIBILITY of telling these people that YOU can get them out of their contracts for any amount of money if YOU weren't the
person DIRECTLY doing the business. You never mentioned to people that you weren't the one taking care of the
services. You wanted to cake off people's money being the middle man and then you finally got caught and now you're DENYING any RESPONSIBILITY with what happened? Get outta here with that mess. You cost
people a lot of money, and rule #1 is not messing with people's bread.

It don't matter that the person you were relaying the services to wasn't getting it done, it's your responsibility to see that it's done. But
whatever, karma is a %*%!*, and you'll get yours when somebody does the same %!%# to you. It's all good family, but don't ever say 'I
didn't deserve this' whenever karma comes back around.

Yo honestly fam what u said obviously your idiotic +%* aint read !$#+ i wrote this is what i talk about when dudes act like females.. u read the first line andgot heated.. U little mad Fagget.. Not one time did i say "YO SON IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE PEOPLES MONEY IT WASNT MY FAULT O WELL" I CLEARLY SAIDIT NOT BEING DONE IN A TIMELY MATTER WAS NOT 100% MY FAULT OF COURSE ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY YOU IDIOT .. I TOOK THE MONEY THEREFOR ITS AUTOMATICALLY MYRESPONSIBILITY.. What i am saying is i DID NOT PURPOSELY TOY AROUND WITH PEOPLES MONEY AND THAT MY CONNECT DID NOT COME THRU AT ALL TIMES AS PROMISED AND INTHE TIME THATS WAS PROMISED..

U OVER HERE TALKING BOUT KARMA .. DUDE THERES PEOPLE KILLING DUDES AND IMMA GET BAD KARMA FOR SCREWING UP A FEW TRANSACTIONS [JAY-Z] YOU SOUND STUPID TO ME[JAY-Z]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ son trying his damn hardest to spin this major L into a positive.

IT'S TIME FOR A NAME CHANGE DOGGIE.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ son trying his damn hardest to spin this major L into a positive.

IT'S TIME FOR A NAME CHANGE DOGGIE.

This comes from someone with 233 post bazar magazine in their avy and a corny variation of a brand for a s/n ? Who are you doogie? I dont even mess around withany transactions on this website anymore so why would it merit a name change? i can careless about some of you females

Back
Top Bottom