NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

+%#! was big in the early 2000's especially when BAPE was still poppin, but it's 2011 now... So I just want to know if NTers are still rockin them.

+%#! was big in the early 2000's especially when BAPE was still poppin, but it's 2011 now... So I just want to know if NTers are still rockin them.

laugh.gif

they never left my rotation....

Real talk if I die before the age of 30 bury me in some Camo shorts and white or black v-neck

Can't believe this is even a question

Hell yeah, just got a nice pair at AE....gotta have that in your summer rotation
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

@$#% was big in the early 2000's especially when BAPE was still poppin, but it's 2010 now... So I just want to know if NTers are still rockin them.

O it is?

and yes i am wearing them this summer

Hell yeah, just got a nice pair at AE....gotta have that in your summer rotation
smokin.gif

@$#% was big in the early 2000's especially when BAPE was still poppin, but it's 2010 now... So I just want to know if NTers are still rockin them.

O it is?

Real talk if I die before the age of 30 bury me in some Camo shorts and white or black v-neck

Can't believe this is even a question

Have been and will continue to be a staple

To me, Camo is a neutral color like blue denim is.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

O it is?

roll.gif

Yeah I was trippin for that.

But yeah I was only asking cause I got six pairs of these joints and was thinking I need to break these back out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Have been and will continue to be a staple

To me, Camo is a neutral color like blue denim is.

Back
Top Bottom