NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Last time i wore shorts was 7 years ago
laugh.gif
think im gonna bring it back this year though...
Not gonna front these look pretty 
pimp.gif
 http://www.urbanoutfitter...;parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Marc Jacobs camo shorts
laugh.gif
For real.

We used to cop em at the Army Navy stores...

But what you guys didn't realize were that those same Rothco shorts (Which ninjahood and others pointed out are the same) are actually more expensive than the Marc Jacobs. 

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Marc Jacobs camo shorts
laugh.gif
For real.

We used to cop em at the Army Navy stores...

But what you guys didn't realize were that those same Rothco shorts (Which ninjahood and others pointed out are the same) are actually more expensive than the Marc Jacobs. 

just copped some Rothco's, needed a pair of camo's in the rotation and rothco's seemed like the best pick, good looking out for posting that link btw

just copped some Rothco's, needed a pair of camo's in the rotation and rothco's seemed like the best pick, good looking out for posting that link btw

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

i honestly dont want to because EVERYBODY wears them. i had a pair of AE Camo shorts i murdered last summer.

i will be rockin my AE Khaki shorts tho

aae1606de856bdad99efb97b0b787b103dc60f12_r.jpg
Trying to find ones like these.  Im tired of cargos.  These look cleaner.

Anyone have these?? They seem like the above ones, but all they have is camo.  Id want khaki and gray or black also.

www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24008120

i honestly dont want to because EVERYBODY wears them. i had a pair of AE Camo shorts i murdered last summer.

i will be rockin my AE Khaki shorts tho

aae1606de856bdad99efb97b0b787b103dc60f12_r.jpg
Trying to find ones like these.  Im tired of cargos.  These look cleaner.

Anyone have these?? They seem like the above ones, but all they have is camo.  Id want khaki and gray or black also.

www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24008120

Originally Posted by taymane23

You right, they do make them in different patterns but im not down for paying $65 for a pair of shorts.

Never said i was different either, just rather not look like everybody else. its ok man, rock your AE Camos, I aint mad at you homie
laugh.gif

where you payin 60+ for shorts lol I paid 30 at the most for all my camo shorts now my RL khakis are a different thing
laugh.gif
but the AEs I got are durable as hell they make for some good work cargos. It must be a lot of teenyboppers around your way that rock the same thing in large groups?
yeah man, i can admit they make good clothes, it's just that the kids KILL it. Picture seeing 7 dudes together and 5 of them have on camos, either Hollister or AE ones. It disgusts me when people act like they don't have their own sense of style man.
the ones that I usually like are on wishatl.com for the high and they never come on plndr, if they do, I miss it.
shut up bro, acting as if rocking plain khakis makes you a boss.  last i checked those were the shorts everyone wore from 3-90.  sit down

Originally Posted by taymane23

You right, they do make them in different patterns but im not down for paying $65 for a pair of shorts.

Never said i was different either, just rather not look like everybody else. its ok man, rock your AE Camos, I aint mad at you homie
laugh.gif

where you payin 60+ for shorts lol I paid 30 at the most for all my camo shorts now my RL khakis are a different thing
laugh.gif
but the AEs I got are durable as hell they make for some good work cargos. It must be a lot of teenyboppers around your way that rock the same thing in large groups?
yeah man, i can admit they make good clothes, it's just that the kids KILL it. Picture seeing 7 dudes together and 5 of them have on camos, either Hollister or AE ones. It disgusts me when people act like they don't have their own sense of style man.
the ones that I usually like are on wishatl.com for the high and they never come on plndr, if they do, I miss it.
shut up bro, acting as if rocking plain khakis makes you a boss.  last i checked those were the shorts everyone wore from 3-90.  sit down

Back
Top Bottom