NTers in Connecticut

Connecticut, has a better sneaker culture than 12-13 pages.....Where is everyone at?
nerd.gif

^ I actually went to hartford awhile back..don't know many stores by names, but they do have couple mom/pop stores around the bus station if i could recall

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

anyone been to the new sneaker spot in the Trumbull mall?

not worth it...all consignment shop....prices are as bad as flight club...

I LOLed when I went in there. Here are some whoppers I remember off the top of my head: they wanted $325 for altitude XIIIs, $1100 I believe for the DMP, $600 for 99 IVs, $300 for the anniversery XI, $400 for the cool grey XI (2010) and for 2009 Spacejams..........5 Bills!

Its nice seeing a store with the heat they have, but there is no way in hell I would buy something from there with a minimum of a $100 markup over already inflated ebay prices. You can sell your shoes there, for an 80/20 split with the store. I believe they have a guy doing restorations or customizations at the front of the store as well, he has a whole table set up with paints.

^^ Dont forget $500 for grape 5s, and $320 for cg 3s.

I seen the guy painting some sneakers as well. I have to go back to ask if he can just repaint some 2001 3s i got lol.

^^^ LOL yea I forget to mention those, I think the YOTR VII was around 5 bills as well, They had what I believe were 2002 retro II in the white black colorway for over $300 and they had some yellowing LMAO.

^^^
laugh.gif
word I walked in there just to see what they had and its not bad but the prices smh. they do restorations and $%#@ like that which is a good thing. I might get my fire Vs and fire IIIs repainted there that's about it

I'm in Fairfield. Going to Ludlowe High in the fall. Anybody went there?
edit: on the topic of Jimmy's, my dad's store is up the street from Jimmy's. My dad also just opened up a store in Orange, on Boston Post rd. Does anybody know of any good sneaker spots around there? I know there's a small-looking sneaker place across the street, but I've never been to it.

Back
Top Bottom