NTers in Connecticut

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by icekickz89

^^^
Yeah... got a spot named Candy Shop. Address is below. I haven't been there in a minute so IDK if they sell Hundreds and Stussy gear. But I know for sure they have stuff like 10 deep, crooks and castles, and mighty healthy

804 Broad St., Hartford, 860-293-1138
I've been living about 5 minutes from this spot, but I never bothered to go in there. Is it worth my time?
Nah it's kinda dry now.

I knew the dude that used to work there when it was full of dope clothes but now...

03d368ee56443d4116a9c17a24a5a7b9792150ff.jpg

I been on this board since '02 and I never once thought of making a CT thread. Glad to see we have some representation around here.

Born and raised in Hartford/Windsor, just recently moved to Greenwich (working in NYC). Haven't found any sneaker spots down here yet except for the place in Stamford (can't remember the name).

I can't remember which one it was but one of the shoe stores at the Trumbull Mall still had some 1 and 7 CDP's left, which I thought was pretty interesting.

^^ I scooped up 3 I dmp packs from a store in New Britian for $115. Made a few bucks off of them.

If you live in lower Fairfield County, you are better off finding stores in NY.  Just copped the Infared Pack.

Bloomfield resident here.

Did any spots in Buckland Hills or Westfarms malls get the Infrared Packs?

And does anyone know any spots throughout the state that has a selection of some older drops?

Finally moved back to NYC, so it's goodbye to CT. In my years spent in CT, I would have to say overall the sneaker game is pretty wack except for a few areas. Especially for limited Jordans, if you don't know where to look or know someone, you are done. I've been to just about every sneaker store in CT over the past year, and I have to say I won't be missing any of them to be honest.

Finally moved back to NYC, so it's goodbye to CT. In my years spent in CT, I would have to say overall the sneaker game is pretty wack except for a few areas. Especially for limited Jordans, if you don't know where to look or know someone, you are done. I've been to just about every sneaker store in CT over the past year, and I have to say I won't be missing any of them to be honest.
I don't blame you. Welcome to Connecticut home of the fusion jordans and air force ones. LOL

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I been on this board since '02 and I never once thought of making a CT thread. Glad to see we have some representation around here.

Born and raised in Hartford/Windsor, just recently moved to Greenwich (working in NYC). Haven't found any sneaker spots down here yet except for the place in Stamford (can't remember the name).

I can't remember which one it was but one of the shoe stores at the Trumbull Mall still had some 1 and 7 CDP's left, which I thought was pretty interesting.

You talkin about sportscape by the mall most likely
Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I don't blame you. Welcome to Connecticut home of the fusion jordans and air force ones. LOL

Sad but true. Im from greenwich and they kno nothing about sneakers unless they're new balances, uggs, or mandals
30t6p3b.gif
moved out by bpt now

I live in Norwich, CT.
Most of the sneaker game here is based on the Bad Jordan's sold in Finishline or Foot Locker.
Occasionally, F/L gets some good releases and I get some good sneakers, but else there are no good sneaker boutiques here.
Luckily, I go to college in Boston, so during school time, I pick up some kicks at Bodega or Concepts.

Back
Top Bottom