NTers in Mass

Copped em,

to make a long story short dont mess with Bodega

Ima post my experience later today, just know it wasnt good at all, even tho i got the shoes, i'm highly considering never going there again

^^In the end you won thought, right? Just messing. Congrats on the pick up. And SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 I struck out on all online sites.

Yeah I struck out too. But it's all good I can live without another pair of shoes and my wife is happy :lol:
I really appericate the help, good looking out.
Did you grab your pair? How are they.

So at Bodega, the pinnacle release wasnt too bad, dudes cutting, long wait, you know the usual

Store is about to open, then one of the employees is telling everyone to calm down that they have plenty of sizes and that if you are 1-15 you are straight, basically guaranteed to get a pair

I'm in that range so I think I'm good, dude opens the store and straight off the bat the first couple people got their pairs, and some sizes were gone from the jump like store open and they "didnt have those sizes" so I get my size and i was like 7 or 8th in the store

After me they announce they had no more pairs of pinnacles. I was parked outside waiting, for like a hour and a half, the hectic line was gone and so were the people there for the gel lytes, so i see at least 5 to 7 more people after they announced they sold out, leave the store with pairs

So im guessing from the jump they had a decent size for sale, held pairs and backdoored pairs but dont take it from me, just saying dont get your hope too high for tier 0 releases there

Back
Top Bottom