NTers in Mass

Really tho. It's not worth the price tag. I find myself not even caring about J releases and just buying roshes and air max

Was hoping to cop two pairs of the 11's this weekend with $25 off birthday coupons from footlocker and champs, only to find out they're both doing fcfs...
mean.gif

Big upcoming week... Chicago 1'z & Pinnacles going to have my pockets on E lol. Hopefully i get my size 11, but gna have to do the mall tour to grab all raffle tixs... Anyone know when champs do their raffles? I always am a day late @ champs... 

Big upcoming week... Chicago 1'z & Pinnacles going to have my pockets on E lol. Hopefully i get my size 11, but gna have to do the mall tour to grab all raffle tixs... Anyone know when champs do their raffles? I always am a day late @ champs... 
I'm gonna be competing for your size,
laugh.gif
, but a word of advice. Champ stores haven't historically received the OG 1's in the past so I don't see them getting these. And as for the Pinnacles your looking at online only, unless Concepts/Bodega announces some time this week

I'm gonna be competing for your size,
laugh.gif
, but a word of advice. Champ stores haven't historically received the OG 1's in the past so I don't see them getting these. And as for the Pinnacles your looking at online only, unless Concepts/Bodega announces some time this week
Champs at the galleria was out of tickets at 10:30...entered at the HOH. Nike Boston is on Thursday...already prepared to take a L. Jordan has made me hate Jordan 1's since they are impossible to cop. 

Last edited:
^^thx for the info. South of Boston: FA in Braintree, Providence and Seansea has raffles today, in Brockton and Dartmouth its FCFS. FTL in Braintree is not getting them, HOH in Providence is raffle today. Eblens in Brockton, Fall River and Fairhaven hasn't confirmed yet. Sneaker Junkies in Boston and Providence haven't announced yet

Yeah you can't do this

Especially in a thread that a mod is active in

Thank you.

Yeah you can't do this

Especially in a thread that a mod is active in

My bad, I deleted it.  I thought as long as I wasn't actually selling in this thread it was okay.
Thanks for the the heads up.

Just put what you're selling in your sig, that way you can still advertise what your selling without breaking the rules. And once you contribute 300 posts you will be eligible to create a thread in the buy/sell forum.

Last edited:
Foot action in Braintree called winners 2day & #ILostB [emoji]128529[/emoji] Womp Womp..... Anyone get lucky???? I'm hoping I get a call, really want a sz 11 for RETAIL or else I'm Gna be smh @ the Resell prices. I expect these to gradually increase n by nxt yr will be hitting for $450+.

I never see Western MA cats in here, but for those intrested neither FinishLine nor Eblens are getting the 1s out here near Holyoke. Expressions raffle was closed out on Monday, and I didn't even try Foot Locker. I don't think the dude who's the manager there is particularly on the up-n-up. Might try my mom-n-pop in case their raffle's not closed yet, but I'm thinking it's online or bust for this one for all of us out here in the sticks.

Foot action in Braintree called winners 2day & #ILostB [emoji]128529[/emoji] Womp Womp..... Anyone get lucky???? I'm hoping I get a call, really want a sz 11 for RETAIL or else I'm Gna be smh @ the Resell prices. I expect these to gradually increase n by nxt yr will be hitting for $450+.

welp

anyone know if Cambridge footlocker made calls? I was at niketown and they said they will make calls today in the night or in the am tomorrow.

^^Congrats on securing your pair. :pimp:
Nah I didn't secure a pair, didn't really have time to check around to see what stores around me are getting them. But was going to try my luck online. Appreciate the help but no need to go out of your way. If I don't get them I'll be fine, life goes on. Pluse my wife is yelling at me because I told her I wanted to get a pair of shoes tomorrow and she's telling me we don't have the money because the mortgage is due on the 1st :frown:

^^ill try anyway for ya. I feel ya though, monthly mortgage is a tough pill to swallow but very its very nice to be owning your own home. I would have it any other way.

Another shot guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom